Chapter - 3

Recap: Prakash seeks Abhi's hand for marriage. Vetri save Abhi and Ramya from the goons at the beach.

**********************

Ramya and Vetri arrived at the mansion with Abhi in Vetri's arms and everyone including the maids and guards gulped looking at the scene. Once they were inside Ramya screamed calling their mother and Janaki who came rushing panicked looking at Abhi in Vetri's arms. He laid her on the couch and Ramya who had already called the doctor informed Janaki about everything. Janaki shed tears holding Abhi's head in her lap. Their home manager immediately called Raghu and informed about Abhi who rushed from the middle of his meeting.

Doctor checked Abhi and informed that she had fainted out of exhaustion and informed to let hr rest and would wake up soon.

Jan: Thank you so much. Periya help panni irunkinga. She is our princess, our everything. 

Raghu entered running and sat on the floor holding Abhi's face and cried looking at her. Janaki informed him everything and Raghu immediately called the driver and the security guard. Ramya tensed and held his arms.

Ramya: Dad, please don't punish them. It was our fault. We forced them to take us to the beach.

Raghu slapped the driver and the security head.

Raghu: If my daughters wanted to reach out to the beach then you are suppose to protect them wherever they are. 

He informed the manager to fire everyone and appoint the best security guards to take care of Abhi and Ramya. 

Vetri Mv: Pahh, avlo periya maharani ya madam. manushan indha attam aduran. 

He turned to Vetri and hugged him patting his back.

Raghu: I owe you my life for saving my daughter today. Ask me anything you want and I will do that for you.

Ramya: Dad, right now he is unemployed and needs a job. Can you please offer a job for him. 

Madhi: Raghu, if he had fought so many people why not appoint him as an assistant for Abhi. by that he can be always around to protect her.

Raghu: what is your qualification young man and where do you stay ?

Vetri: Sir, I have a degree in business maths and my native is Trichy. I came here two days ago in search of job.

Raghu: Manager do a background check on him after collecting the certificates. once everything is clear arrange a room for him in our mansion.

Vetri, don't mind my words. I always want to be sure of anybody before letting them into my daughter's circle.

Vetri: I understand sir. You can check about me. I don't have any problem.

Krish came holding baskets of muffins and macrons and saw the condition of Abhi.

Krish: Ramya enna achu ivalukku. Yen ippadi thoongura adhuvum couch la. Ava room la thoonga vendiyadhu thane.

Ramya: Joke ah sirippu varala. She is unconscious idiot.

Abhi woke up and saw everyone looking at her with worried face but her eyes fell on the tall figure staring at her. Everyone hugged her and Raghu was worried and caressed her hair advicing her to be careful in future. Ramya explained how Vetri carried her to home and being offered with a job as her assistant.

Abhi: Thank you so much Vetri....

Vetri froze hearing her sweet voice and got back to sense when Krish stuffed a muffin into Abhi's mouth.

Vetri Mv: Loosu paiyan kadupu yethurane. 

Manager returned and informed that all the details were correct and asked Abhi where she would want Vetri's room to be alloted. She informed to allot the room next to hers and left to her room with their eyes still locked.