Chapter - 23

Recap: Sudhakar is kidnapped on order by Vetri. Later Vetri surprises Abhi by cooking dinner for her.

********************

Vetri and Abhi reached the dining for breakfast and found everyone already waiting for them. They wished everyone and sat next to each other. Maids started serving breakfast and Abhi noticed Shiny's absence still and questioned Raghu about it.

Jan: Abhi, she is fine and returned to her home direct from hospital.

Abhi: Why did she not visit us before returning. She never does that and moreover she is habituated to take lot of gifts before she returns.

Jan: I have sent gifts with her mother Abhi so she will be happy.

Madhimaran informed everyone to wait in the living after breakfast for an important announcement. Abhi and Ramya looked at each other and then to Krish who also shrugged not knowing anything. They finshed breakfast and settled in the living with Madhimaran.

Madh: Raghu, our Abhi is married now and its time she takes the responsibility of the business. We have already informed everyone about this and she was also introduced.

Ragh: But let her relax for some days appa. Atleast until the case is closed and also let Abhi and Vetri have some time with each other. I m planning to send them for a vacation after this case.

Madh: She has Vetri now who will also be a part of the business and he will guide her. By this they will stay together all times. 

Jan: Mama, let them spend the honeymoon phase without the office tension. Later they can take care of the business. Also we will give postings for Vetri and Ramya too. 

Rag: Janaki is right pa. Let them finish honeymoon days before taking responsibility.

Madh: fine in that case let them visit office casually and see the happenings and works of people until the case is resolved. By staying home she will only get stressed.

Rag: Definitely they can visit office anytime. 

Madh: Abhi, Vetri don't get stressed up staying at home. Go to office, visit our branches, beach house explore our everything little by little.

Vet: Abhi will take care of the business when she is comfortable handling it and I will always be there to guide her and she has you all too. I don't want to force her.

Madhi: But you cannot stay out of business anymore Vetri. Now you will be one of the deciding authority in all our business. Even if you don't wish you have no options.

Jan: Mama, don't scare him now. He will learn slowly. 

Abhi: Dad, did you hear any update from the police ? 

Raghu: No Abhi ma, you don't worry on that. We will be out of this from today. They don't have any evidence to doubt us so stay calm.

Abhi: I feel something omnious dad, just an instinct that something bad is to be happen.

Vet: Abhi nothing will happen. Its just you think too much on it.

Abhi shook her head and left to the garden. Vetri excused from everyone and followed her. As soon she stepped out he lifted her in bridal style and moved towards the garden and made her sit on the swing. He sat facing other side and wrapped his hand around her abdomen.

Vet: Abhi, if I want you to stay with me in small home with no luxury will you be ok with it ? Just you and me in a small hall watching TV, cooking together in the small kitchen, cuddling and loving in a small bedroom with no closet but an attached bathroom and it doesn't have tubs like the ones here but we can bath under the shower. And oru garden, we can sit and enjoy evening coffee, have night talks.. Will you like that life style ?