Chapter - 40

Note: I didn't want to give another cliff hanger so I have combined two chapters and given as one long and final update of Forbidden love.  A long chapter alert..............Hope you will enjoy.

Recap: Niranjan's complete plan is exposed infront of everyone.

****************

Ramya looked at Janaki who was crying holding Madhimaran's hand. She awaited for Janaki to speak but Madhimaran spoke instead of her.

Madhi: Janaki lost her child during labor and we were scared that this fake Raghu might again become heartless so we brought you from the good will orphanage. You were then just a week old baby and we made him believe that you were his daughter because he was in mumbai that time.

Nir: How will I not know when the dean himself is my man. I acted accordingly because I want my plans to be executed.

Jan: I never treated you differently Ramya. Both you and Abhi were precious things happened in my life. Please don't hate me.

Ramya hugged Janaki and they cried while Madhimaran caressed their hair. Vetri saw Abhi standing still with no reaction.

Vet: You have played too much Niranjan and now time for you.

Nir: I did not think you would be such a fool Vetri. did you think I would have not made plans before bringing Abhi and calling you here ? My first murder was Shyam who had crush on Abhi in school and next was Karan who proposed her in college. I did without evidence against me and framed Krish. Will I not think of me before coming here. If I don't return to mansion before end of day the mansion will be blasted and not only the mansion but also the Good will orphanage for which your angel Maha worked so much and did everything.

Vetri smirked and hit him with the back of his pistol.

Vet: Ennada nenaichen enna that I will find your plans even after knowing who you are is it ? Every one of your men from mansion and orphanage are shot down. Enakkum en pasangalukkum encounter na appadi oru rasi. Now its your turn.

Vetri held Abhi's hand and took her to Niranjan and pointed his gun on his head.

Vet: Sollu Abhi, whatever you say now will be excuted. Do you want me to encounter him or torture him for the rest of his life...anything you wish will happen..

Tears rolled down Abhis'cheeks and she sobbed looking at Niranjan.

Abhi: All these years me and Ramya have called you dad, appa countless times. Did you never feel our love for you that could have changed your mind ? My father treated you above everyone but what did you give back to him ...you killed him and my mother just for money...what did you get now ? Your son is dead and do you think you will live after all this ? Atleast unnoda family pathi yosichu irukkalame?

Nir: I did this all for my family...my love ..my Raghavi and she knew everything from the begining and supported me. Look at my daughter Myra...ennoda ponnu..my princess.

Abhi gave a disgusting look and turned to Raghavi and moved to her who was standing with two policemen by her side.

Abhi: Are you not ashamed of being a woman and you stood by him to kill his friend's family totally. He killed my mother and tortured me for years mentally. Are you even a human ?

Ragha: I love him and I will support him in anything.

Abhi: You people are the most disgusting creatures I have ever seen in my life. I could kill you both tearing away the flesh and blood from your body for what you both did to my family but I won't do it. You both will be punished by law and will be sentenced to death for killing so many people.