Chapter - 38

Recap: Janaki confess about killing Arun, Roshan, Parth and Nitin.

*************************

Janaki looked at Vetri who was watching her face keenly. She wiped her tears and smiled sadly.

Jan: I thought of informing everyone after the first murder but when I knew that police found evidences that were pointing Abhi I stopped myself from trusting anyone. Like Maha wanted I kept things to myself and protected Abhi. Until now I could not find how and who is trying to frame Abhi.

Vet: Do you doubt anyone ?

Jan: Whom should I doubt when everyone is caring like mad for Abhi ? I tried so many times all these years but I could see only their love and care for her which is making difficult to find the person.

Vet: Farooq I think something happened between Mr.Raghu and Niranjan or Mr. Raghu must be involved in Niranjan's death.

Mrs. Janaki did you know how did Niranjan die ?

Jan: No, I tried asking Raghu many times but he always ignored that discussion and he did not let me know about it.

Far: What if Raghuvaran killed Niranjan and now his family behind Abhi for revenge ?

Vet: Could be but we need to know what happened exactly so get those details as soon as possible.

Jan: But Raghu was like crazy over his frienship with Niranjan so I doubt if he would do that.

Vet: Farooq dig Niranjan's death details and enquire Raghavi once she is brought here. Now I will return Mansion, its already too late. Janaki aunty I want you to keep this  discussions with you until the case is solved.I hope you understand.

Jan: When I can kill someone to save Abhi why will I not keep this secret. You can trust me Vetri.

Vetri moved to his room to wash his face before leaving and took the diary and placed it on the table. He turned to enter the washroom but stopped and took the diary in his hand and turned to the blank pages in between Abhi's favourite recipes.

He immedately took his lighter and gently heated the first blank page which started revealing letters.

Vetri panicked reading it and started heating and reading everything from the note. Vetri came out and informed Farooq to read the pointed pages and gave instructions for next actions.

Vet: Abhi's life is in risk so I need to leave immediately. Just do everything as I said.

Vetri called Janaki to follow him to the car and he drove to mansion. He called Abhi on way and informed her to be safe and not to come out of their room. Janaki felt something wrong but did not ask him. She too was tensed looking at Vetri's face. After an hour's travel they reached the mansion and saw the things in the living were broken and Madhimaran and Ramya were lying on the floor hurt.

Janaki and Vetri rushed to them and helped them to sit on the couch.

Vet: What happened and who did this ?

Madhi: some goons entered and took Raghu and Abhi with them. Please save them Vetri...They may kill them. Raghu tried to stop them but they hit him and dragged him with them.

Vetri punched the nearby table in anger and saw Madhimaran and Ramya who were crying. 

Vet: They won't kill them thatha please calm down. Who were they ?

Ram: They all were wearing mask so we couldn't identify any of them.

Suddenly Vetri's mobile rang and it was from an unknown number. He answered the call and heard a rough voice.