Chapter - 15

Recap: Vetri finds Janaki sneaking into Abhi's mother room and comes out with a bag.

****************************

Vetri stands before the room and sees it requires a registered finger print to open the door and sighed in frustration before leaving from there. He reached Abhi's room and slept beside her. Morning he got an alert from Farooq to reach at their usual spot to collect the saree. He changed to his jogging tracks and left a note for Abhi on the night stand and made his way out.

He reached the spot and met his men who gave the package to Vetri and left from there quickly. Vetri returned to the mansion quickly before someone could notice and hid the saree in his closet. Before he could enter the washroom his mobile gave an emergency alert and he logged in the laptop and opened the app which usually gave the secret and emergency informations. He had a message and an audio clip.

Message: Call recording of Doctor and Janaki

                    Call receiver : Janaki

                    Call timing: 6.15 a.m

Vetri played the audio of the conversation between them.

Doc: Madam, we found that the girl admitted from your mansion has not fainted due to dehydration.

Jan: What happened to her ?

Doc: Madam, initially she had consumed dysentry tablets which made her tired out but our blood test confirmed she has traces of narcotics in her body. Adding to it someone has hit her on her head careful enough that she did not bleed but her brain has received a major shock of repeated hits. Now she has no sign of gaining conscious, in simple words she is into coma.

Jan: What ???????????? she is one of the guest and moreover she is my family please check her and make sure she gets conscious as soon as possible.

Doc: I m sorry madam, we have done our best and we need to wait patiently for her to wake up.

Jan: Fine then, don't let anyone know this information. Manage for 2 days with some reasons. I will let you later on what to do.

Doc: Madam, we have couple of young and new doctors who might suspect so we can't hold this news for long. Please do something quickly.

Jan: Alright, I will handle everything and will also inform to sir about this. Just hold this matter for 2 days.

Doc: As you say thank you madam.

Vetri immediately called Anitha from his laptop and she attened in the second ring.

Ani: Sir....

Vet: Anith reach the City hospital today and find out a patient Shiny. Get her blood reports and scan reports from the hospital records and collect her blood sample for a narcotic test. If you are busy with Shanthi arrange someone else or bribe a hospitl staff. Wait for me to call you though you get all the reports. Ensure a person is watching Shiny all time. She is a witness for us.

Ani: Copied sir....did you get clue on the killer sir ?

Vet: We are nearing Anitha but no soild evidence. I need to know the motive behind this and also we lack evidences.

Ani: All the best sir... you will do it...

After his call with Anitha Vetri bathed and quickly got ready and barged into Abhi's room and saw her combing her hair. All his frustrations instantly flew away looking at her. He stood behind her and combed her hair slowly. Abhi leaned on his chest and he hugged her kissing her temples.