Prologue

Never

        RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES, is what JJ, Connor, Leo, Kendra, Stacy and Lorelei were doing when they had realized that their prank had backfired on all of them and they had awoken a dangerous spirit who was out to murder anyone who has woken h...

        RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES, is what JJ, Connor, Leo, Kendra, Stacy and Lorelei were doing when they had realized that their prank had backfired on all of them and they had awoken a dangerous spirit who was out to murder anyone who has woken her up from her beauty coma.
   When a prank went wrong, the group would laugh it off and run before getting the cops called on them but this time, no cop could ever save them from this terror.

    Out of fear, the group ran and didn't stop running until they got to the school that the queen of snakes herself, had been murdered, and that's when they knew they had messed up when the hole she was buried in, was now dug up and a corpse was nowhere to be found.
   There's no plan or idea that could save them all tonight, but with all of their determination, they were going to make it happen and they were all going to make it out alive, whether or not they were harmed.

   Being afraid was the last thing on their minds, but since it's Halloween;

   Everyone's due for a good scare or two....