XII. Perfect Plan Being Made

Chapter 12,
     Perfect Plan Being Made
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Your plan involves what?! Immediately no, I reject the idea. "

~ Lorelei's POV ~

   The plan that Connor came up with is to go to a random high school, late at night, and decide to just check out the grounds there for fun, I want him to get his brain check because there's seriously nothing fun about going back to school.
  Adventure or not, I don't want to be at another highschool even if my life depends on it, I dropped out for a reason.

    "God, i really hate you sometimes."

   I whispered to Connor, only for him to shush me and pick the lock of the front entrance to the school, the school was abandoned which means there's no cameras to catch us in the middle of breaking in and entering.
  Now how the hell do I let such a dumb boy talk me into this? I apologized and he took that as a sign that I wanted to break into an abandoned school to check out what's been going on there since it was shut down, I just want to know why it was shut down.

     If it was shut down for like a specific dangerous reason and Connor knew about it, he would be dead and his body would have never been found, and I knew that so truthfully that even Wonder Woman's lasso can't faze me.
  But then again, I'm a sucker for tales about things that went down and the cause of every bad thing that has happened so I'm really torn between the best of both worlds.

    Call me Hannah Montana if you will, I love true crime documentaries so I don't feel any fear when I'm doing these type of adventures with my friends but then I get scared that I'll be the next dead victim of the story so I choose not to go, I'm just really indecisive.
   When the lock was finally picked, and we were able to go inside of the shut down school, a shiver went down my spine and I subconsciously grabbed Stacy's hand, which she grabbed back.

   I'm guessing she was also feeling uneasy and didn't want to be in here as well but she did it anyways so that she didn't feel left out, she has a fear of missing out which means she would push away her comfort zone so that she didn't feel left out anymore.
  That's why she always fills me in on what has been happening in the group, she didn't want me feeling the way that she felt whenever she wasn't with the group, and I'll admit it makes me feel special.

   It makes me feel like I'm seriously the only girl in her eye sight and that she only wanted me, at this moment I realized that this wasn't me just liking my best friend as a friend way but finally seeing that I was completely and utterly in love with her.
   Everything she did could send an army of butterflies in my stomach or make the hairs on my arms stand on its end, I felt goosebumps when she would look at me and smile, I finally saw what Kendra did.

    All the words that rolled off her tongue only made me want her even more, I wanted to press my lips against her and kiss away all the fears she has ever had, i would count every freckle, beauty mark, and birthmark that stood on ever single inch of her body.
   Sinning or not, I would go to hell for her and I see it now, I see that Stacy is not just my friend but someone I would lie in bed with and begin to involve her in my future.

    "I'll go with Lei, meet back at the cafeteria when we're done searching for whatever the hell Connor is looking for."

    Stacy spoke, kicking me right out of my unholy thoughts, I looked at her and smiled before looking at the ground when my cheeks began to turn a certain shade of light pink, I knew that she only say me as her best friend but it didn't hurt to make at least one move on her.
   With consent of course, I just wanted her to feel what I have been feeling for her this whole entire time, nothing will change how I feel for this one, single girl.

  "Connor messaged the group chat, he found what he was looking for and that we can come back to the cafeteria."

    Stacy informed me as she turned her back on me, we were in the library and the whole entire time we were meant to be searching, I only thought of the things I wanted to do with her even if they were the smallest things.
   I only smiled and nodded when she turned around to check if I was still with her, she grabbed my hand and we walked out of the library.

    Kendra could be heard screaming at Connor and that was the only reason we let go of each other's hands, we ran to the cafeteria and saw how Kendra was trying to snatch something out Connor's hand but JJ didn't let her.
   Stacy and I shared a look and walked inside quickly to check out what was going on in there.

  " Your plan involves what?! Immediately no, I reject the idea. "

    Stacy said as she also tried making a grab for the paper, turns out this was Genevieve Maison's highschool and Connor wanted to take a note that her father had written for her, I was not about to be apart of this and neither was Stacy nor Kendra.
   If the guys want to kill themselves then they can do it on their own damn time.

    "It's the perfect plan, we read it on Halloween. Besides it's a stupid myth. Come on Stace don't be so stupid."

  Connor scoffed as he walked past us with JJ and Leo following him like lost puppy dogs, I looked at the girls and all we did was roll our eyes, they were gonna read this paper and get all of us killed.
   Whether we are aware or not.