XXIII. Time To Set It Up

Chapter 23,
     Time To Set It Up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " I just sit on my bed and wait for karma to come bite me in the ass man, I've got nothing to lose. "

~ Lorelei's POV ~

     So we decided that the best way to come up with our plan and organize it would be doing it in the cafeteria, we moved the tables to each exit before quickly going to the kitchen and blocking the exit as well, we sat down on the ground and took some time to recollect ourselves.
   I mean, everyone was either shaking, crying or doing both and that was not the way to have a plan or organize it, so we just sat in silence until we were ready to speak again.

    If you were in our shoes right now, you'd be fucking terrified too, this isn't just some prank that is being dragged on, it's a town's myth and we just proved that it was real by accident, now we're stuck trying to think of a way to get her back into the hole along with her snakes.
   When we were all calm and collected, nobody wanted to talk at all so we just made eye contact until someone got some inspiration and decided to voive their plan but I think we were all waiting for Connor.

   He knew how to handle almost everything, he got us out of his issues pretty quickly so there wasn't really any surprise that we were waiting for him to become Fred Jones from Scooby Dooby Doo and explain his idea, if he was going to be the leader of this group then he needed to help us out.
   Even if that means losing one of your members, which I'm sure nobody is going to be prepared for that, I had lost my family because of my temper issues and aggressiveness, I didn't want to lose the only family that actually mattered to me.

   "Okay, I think I have an idea but it involves someone being bait."

   Connor explained quickly, we all looked around to see if anyone wanted to volunteer but all stared at Kendra instead, she was the most easiest person to bait someone into a trap, she can act gullible and scared but in reality she is so much more than that.
   I bit my lower lip out of anxiety, I didn't want her to die or get hurt because she was going to be bait but at the same time I knew she could do it, there's nothing that Kendra couldn't do.

    "If I have to be bait then I will, I have no problem with bringing her to y'all."

  Kendra joked, I laughed weakly as Connor smiled and pulled her into a hug, they lasted five seconds before he pulled away and smiled at her, they were like siblings, they always bicker and fight but deep down, they knew they loved each other dearly.

   "Stacy, Lorelei, you guys have to make sure that she gets into the hole, when she's outside, push her or fight with her but get her into the hole. Leo, you gotta make sure the snakes follow her, I saw a broom in the kitchen so just hit him in the hole. JJ and I are gonna make sure the hole is deep enough for her to stay down there and then bury her alive."

   Connor spoke out his idea and for once in his life, it was a good idea that didn't involve any stealing, I nodded my head and looked at Stacy who seemed as if she was going to get sick and throw up in the sink.
   Stacy nodded her head and we all got up from the ground, I was going to go to the doors and open them up so that we can begin to set up the plan but Connor pulled me back and pulled us all in a group hug, I hugged back tighter than ever and took a deep breath.

   Once we pulled away, I grabbed Stacy's hand and we walked away from the kitchen to go to the doors in front of the cafeteria, before we left however, Connor ran over to us and called everyone over here.
   I looked at him confused.

  "Walkie talkies, so we know when the plan can commence and know where everyone is. Always respond and call for help if needed, I love you guys."

   Connor whispered the last part as he handed us one walkie talkie, I'm sure he found it somewhere in the main office but I didn't even bother asking him, I just nodded my head and unblocked the door.
   Everything is going to be okay, nothing is going to happen to us.

  Once Stacy and I were by the doors that led to the field, we sat down and started to talk about different things to keep our minds off of the fact we could die at any giving moment.

    "Lorelei, why do act so irrational?"

  Stacy asked me as she sat closer to me, I sighed and shrugged my shoulders as I never had a clear answer on why I do the things that I do.

  " I just sit on my bed and wait for karma to come bite me in the ass man, I've got nothing to lose. "

   It's not a good explanation but it's what I do, I have nothing left to lose which means that I will live my life as reckless as I want to or need to.
  Stacy looked at me and sighed, grabbing my hand and resting her head on my shoulder.

   "Well now you have me, someone or something to lose."

   Stacy smiled softly, I nodded my head as I interlocked our fingers and closed my eyes, waiting for everything to be set up so we can put Genevieve to rest.