IV. Go Straight To Hell

Chapter 4,
    Go Straight To Hell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " That was such a cute and funny joke, how about you make another one for us princess. "

   ~ Lorelei's POV ~

   Kendra slept over, I was embarrassed with the mess that I hadn't cleaned up but she ignored it and told me that everyone has their days where they just want to lay in bed and do nothing at all, I wanted to cry but I didn't want to seem like a crybaby so I just sucked it up and told her goodnight although it felt good to know that she didn't mind the mess.
   I wake up grateful to have a friend that I could turn to without being scared of the outcome, she knows that she's my person and I know that I am hers.

    When I went to bed, I felt more relaxed and less stressed than when I had felt when I woke up, I guess speaking your mind and getting everything off of your chest to that one person that you trust with your whole soul does that to you, I slept more comfortable and easy than I had in months.
  I covered myself with my blanket and rested my head on the pillow before closing my eyes and thanking that today wasn't a train wreck, but it was better than being alone.

    Sometimes I hate myself for taking a break from hanging around my friends and being alone, everything comes back to me and the memories only make me more sick, I don't know who feels the same way I do and I really don't care either.
   I just want to vent, rant and cry about everything that I had ever gone through, starting the first day of school, as much as I got dirty looks for dropping out, I knew that I made the right decision.

  Future me would be thanking present me, they would be so happy that I had decided to drop out because it saves me the mental health danger and the hospital bills, even if it doesn't seem that way right now.

    "Kenny, sometimes you're a little clueless."

  I told my best friend as we left my house and walked down the block to the store to buy some milk and a breakfast sandwich since we were both hungry and I barely had any food, well any edible food.
   Everything that was in my cabinets and fridge went bad, I don't know how long it's been or how much money that went to the garbage but I don't want think about it.

   If I had enough money in the world, I would spend all of it and not give two damns about it, sometimes it's okay to be reckless, especially if you only have one life to live.
  When you're in a friend group, you have your positions in the group whether you like it or not, I was the irrational one which meant that I make the reckless decisions without thinking.

   I remember I used to get angry with the title because I knew that I wasn't irrational, I was just annoyed with everything and didn't want to think any of my plans through, I just wanted to go straight into head first and deal with my consequences later.
   Now I just live up to my title, if being reckless and someone who just can't do things without planning ahead then so be it, it's my life and this is exactly how I choose to live it.

    "That girl is mean mugging me, should I wave or flash a smile? Maybe I'm in her way."

   Kendra spoke to me in a low tone before moving away from the chips and standing on my left side, I looked at the girl and rolled my eyes before walking over, I knew that Kendra wouldn't go up to the girl and tell her to stop mean mugging but luckily for her, I am the one who can do all of the confrontation.
   I crossed my arms as I stood in front of her and took a deep breath.

    "Is there an issue with my friend, I mean you're completely mean mugging her."

  I stated, to the girl as I looked back at Kendra who was minding her business, the girl only rolled her eyes.

    "She just looks weird, I mean have you seen the way she dresses, she's probably Shrek in disguise."

    The girl laughed at her own joke, I only clenched my jaw and looked back at Kendra to make sure she wasn't staring over here.

   " That was such a cute and funny joke, how about you make another one for us princess. "

    I got up in her face, which made her move back a little and scoff, we didn't exchange any words but she moved to a different section of the store while I moved back to my best friend to tell her that the girl apologized and she couldn't see correctly.
   Kendra only smiled at me and hugged me tightly, she was more happy that I handled it the mature way than the person apologizing, oh if she only knew that I was cursing her the hell out in my mind.

   Seriously, people who make fun of others just because of the way they look can go straight to hell without any hesitation, that's such a disgusting thing to do, it's childish and immature.