X. You're Strict, For What?

Chapter 10,
      You're Strict, For What?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Look you may think that you're the captain of this friend group, but you're not. So get the hell off your high horse. "

~ Lorelei's POV ~

   "So he just told you the tale of Genevieve Maison and then y'all just, dipped?"

   Connor asked as he helped me hang up cobwebs in the corners of the living room, Stacy nodded her head as she dipped her whole hand into the bucket filled with fake blood and slapped her hand on the wall before dragging it, she was having fun with the fake blood.
   He's been stuck asking us if we were genuine and not lying to him which we weren't, he didn't want to  believe it but that's literally on him and nobody else.

     "Just cause you joked on her grave don't mean we also joked on her grave as well, that was a you thing man."

   I stated as I finished with the cobwebs and grabbed the fake police tape to put them on the walls that had the fake blood on them, Connor only rolled his eyes and changed the subject knowing he was on the wrong for that.
   Sometimes I want to smack Connor silly for refusing to believe that he's in the wrong, your big ego and status isn't going to save you from everything and that's going to be a hard pill for him to swallow, I just know it will be.

    His house was almost all the way decorated, we just had to do the outside front yard and the kitchen, then we were done completely with the decorating, it was a little bland when we weren't talking so Leo played some music so we didn't get bored of the silence.
   So far, we were listening to Type The Creator, 'Are We Still Friends?' which was a good song if you ask me, I loved the lyrics and the beat that the song had.

   With music, I feel like you could get almost anything and everything done, it's like the music has its own super power, I always loved having music play in the background for everything that I do.
   Homework, chores, showers, walks, literally anything that I have to do, I will have music playing and get it done quicker than I would have ever expected, and that's me being so serious.

    "Why would you even believe him, he's probably all drugged up."

    Connor stated, I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed, I don't know why he's starting to have his panties in a twist but he needs to untwist them because nobody did anything to him and that's a big fact.
  I only scoffed to myself and walked to the kitchen to decorate it with spiders, cobwebs and bloody handprints, I didn't want to be around him.

    "Honestly Connor, i don't get what's your tone for, he told us the tale and we believe him."

   Stacy retorted as she helped me out with the bloody handprints for the kitchen, Connor looks over at us from the living room and only shook his head before explaining why he was right and why we were wrong.
   If he's guilty for making fun of someone's death then that should only be a him problem, we all spoke about how messed up it is to make fun of someone's death and how rude it would be if someone even overheard him.

   But he didn't want to listen, and I'm getting so annoyed with it, he has to believe that he's right even when he's in the wrong.
   Learn that other people can be right too, you aren't always going to know the answer and when you have nobody to turn to for help, you're going to realize what big mistake you have made.

    "Look Connor, stop being such a pain in the ass and finish with the living room so we can go outside and do your front yard."

   Kendra said as she was sick of him as well, yes we were all best friends but Connor seemed to have it in his mind that he was and always will be, the leader of this friend group when all he actually does is get us into trouble.

    "Don't tell me what to do Kenny, how about you help out Stacy and Lorelei in the kitchen and stop bossing me around as if you're not an easy target for pranks. You'll end up like the Genevieve Maison."

    Connor spat, I had quite enough with him and those stupid jokes about Genevieve, they weren't cute nor were they funny.

  " Look you may think that you're the captain of this friend group, but you're not. So get the hell off your high horse. "

    I spat right back at him, Connor only glared at me, not daring to respond knowing that if he were to say anything out of pocket, I would get down and dirty with him, I would make sure that his name is muddy when I am done with him.
   Everything he's ever told me, about everyone in the group would be placed out in the open, but at the same time I wouldn't put him on blast like that.

   The truth will come out and he'll have to suffer the consequences, not my problem anyways.