XVII. Prank Is In Motion

Chapter 17,
      Prank Is In Motion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You're gonna get us all killed, I can't believe you actually did this! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! "

  ~ Lorelei's POV ~

   I couldn't even go to the store to buy candies for the kids, I had the worst gut pain in the world and needed to stop the boys from doing the prank that they were going to do on Kendra, I wanted to save them from something could happen or prevent it from ever coming true, I felt my heart racing as I got into the bus again and waited for my stop.
   My mind was already going to places as I ignored the huge pain in my stomach, I needed to convince them that this prank would be going way too far than what they normally do and they should stick to those stupid YouTube pranks, I didn't want anyone getting hurt.

   The bus was stopping at every stop that I have ever seen and only began to fill up even more, I needed to get to Connor's house as this was where the prank was going to take place and if I got there in just the nick of time, then I could stop everything from happening.
   I knew I could do this, I was on the track team from middle school til the last year of my highschool, I could run the block if I wanted to but I just didn't want to waste any energy.

  As I fidgeted with my fingers, thinking of all the ways that this prank could go wrong, I felt tears begin to sting my eyeballs and I knew that, that's when I began to get anxiety and overthink, I didn't want to lose my best friends.
   Even if I had ghosted them or told them to go to hell a million times, it didn't mean that I was serious, I never wanted them to leave me alone and there is always a solution when it came to them.

   If there is ever a problem between us, we can always solve it because we want to be around each other, I want to be surrounded by the people I love and trust, I needed to be around them and I know I said I didn't need anyone but I need them.
  There's nothing in this world that makes me feel more sane than them, they treat me like I am a normal being and not some freak that has temper issues that sent her family away because that night.

  I lost my family because of an argument and I had lost my temper, I threatened to burn the house down because I was denied the help that I needed, I wanted to make them feel the pain that I felt but I didn't mean the words that left my mouth, so when I woke up the next day, everything of my family was gone.
   From then on, I dropped out of highschool and dug a grave as I knew that I would never survive alone, but I had my friends to help me and they didn't everything in their power to make me feel better, ever since then, I've just closed myself up in a room so I didn't scare anyone off again.

    So yes, I was afraid for the first time in my life that I was going to lose the most valuable people in my life due to some sick prank that they had in mind, I knew that I would be destroyed in every way imaginable because I would have nobody else to turn to.
   When it was my stop, I leaped out of my seat and ran off the bus, I looked down the block and ran as fast as I could, all the memories of my friends flashing through my mind.

   Call me dramatic all you want but if you knew that this prank could end lives, you would be in my shoes, trying to do everything in your power to stop it from happening, because you would do anything and everything to save the ones you love from the things that put them in harm's way.
  I ran as fast as I could as tears streamed down my face and I got to the house, I didn't even have to knock knowing that Connor leaves the door open in case either one of us wants to come over and ruin his day before leaving.

    As I slammed the door shut, I began to run like a maniac through the house and ran up the stairs, hearing Kendra's scream made me realize that I was too late, it had happened and there was nothing that could help us now.

    "They read it to me! They read it!"

  Kendra screamed as she ran over to me, I looked at them with fury in my eyes, I rubbed my best friend's back before realization smacked me across my face, Stacy ran out the stairs as I had told her what was happening.

   " You're gonna get us all killed, I can't believe you actually did this! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! "

   I screamed at the boys before smacking the living hell out of Connor, they had just put our lives on deaths list, as the number one target.