XXVI. Never, Ever Again.

Chapter 26,
     Never, Ever Again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " This was one hell of a night, better than all of Halloween parties I have ever been at, if I'm being honest. "

~ Lorelei's POV ~

    Once we realized that we had just killed Genevieve, I looked at my best friends and my lips curled up into a smile as we all ran towards each other and wrapped our arms around one another since we were proud that we had survived, this was an experience that not many can say they survived.
   I closed my eyes as I felt myself begin to sob, I didn't think we were going live to see the daylight but we did survive, and we were pretty damn proud about it as well.

    "We did it!"

   JJ stammered out happily, I looked at him and nodded before pulling him into a hug and telling him that I was sorry for hitting him, I knew that an apology wasn't going to take back the fact that I slapped him hard, I wanted him to know that I wasn't angry at him.
  Connor smiled and together we walked through the field, our clothes were wet and began to stick to our skin but we weren't worried about that, we walked through the halls happier to know that we can walk out of the school without being harmed.

   Stacy looked at me and smiled, grabbing my hand and walking out of the school with me, we walked to Connor's car and waited for him to unlock his car, as he took his keys out, he began to thank us for not leaving him alone in this even though it was his fault.

   "Look, you made a dumb mistake multiple times, that doesn't mean we were going to leave you alone. What kind of best friends are we if we let you die on your own?"

   Kendra smiled as the car was now unlocked, Connor nodded slightly and smiled back at us before getting into the car, I knew that he believed we were going to leave him but we weren't.
   You aren't a good friend if you leave your friend who needs help, it doesn't matter how many times you have warned them to do not do it, if they do it anyways then you always help them out.

    Maybe that's just me, but I will always have my friend's backs, even if we stop talking and they ignore me and block me on everything, if you need me then I will run to wherever you are because you gave me a loyalty that i gave back.
   There's nothing you could do to make me realize you are a trashy person, well, unless you do something so disgusting that everyone blocks you and pretends as if we never had a friendship.

    As the car started up, I closed my eyes and laid my head on Stacy's shoulder, I needed a minute to relax myseld and stop overthinking everything, I didn't want to relive this hell, I remember not knowing what I wanted to do with my life after highschool, but now I do.
   I was going to leave this town with my friends, and we were going to live a better life where there was nothing wrong that could damage our minds even more, I knew that I was going to have a better future somewhere else than here.

   "This was an eventful time, I won't keep it from you."

    Kendra spoke up, breaking the silence that was between all of us, I reopened my eyes and smiled, glad to know that I wasn't the only one that thought this was adrenaline filling and somewhat exciting.

   " This was one hell of a night, better than all of Halloween parties I have ever been at, if I'm being honest. "

    I admitted as well, Kendra smiled and we fist bumped while Connor decided to speed up a little bit, I made sure that my seatbelt was on correctly and laughed at the air hitting my face.
  Stacy looked at me but I wasn't facing her, she grabbed my hand and interlocked fingers before placing our hands on her lap, rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

    "I have the best idea ever, how about we go out of town and visit the Annabelle doll, I wanna see if everything was real about what they say!"

  Connor spoke out all excited, we all looked about the driver as if he was some insane guy.

   "NO!"