XV. Close Your Eyes

Chapter 15,
      Close Your Eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Telling us to close our eyes after you set up everything for this one prank, isn't going to do shit at all. Also, who the hell are you trying to prank?! "

~ Lorelei's POV ~

   The way that I wanted to drown JJ, Leo and Connor for even suggesting that we should explore Genevieve's house is insane, I wanted to run away from the house, screaming like how you would normally see in the movies.
   I didn't like the thought that I could possibly be murdered by the spirit of her or by one of her family members that were still grieving her deaths and would kill anyone who did anything remotely wrong to her, that was one of my biggest fears for everything.

   You can't just trust everyone you see or even trust the things you hear, you can choose to believe them but not fully trust it in case it is all a hoax and that's the way people capture you, or maybe I just overthink until I decide that I didn't want to do this anymore.
   I knew this wasn't going to end well but I still went for it anyways, i felt like a little kid believing in Santa Claus again even though all the signs have pointed to your parents.

   "Okay, look we're done with searching the house now, we can go."

   Connor smiled happily as he walked down the stairs, I looked at him and didn't waste any time as I ran straight for the front door and walked to the car, getting inside and begin to pray that I didn't collect any negative energy from this.
   Whatever Connor did, he better pray that he doesn't die from it, I know I'm praying for that.

    Once everyone was inside of the car, Connor put the car in gear and drove off with the most stupidest grin on his face, he looked as if he just scored with the chick from the mall and he was going to make her his wife.
   I feel bad for him sometimes but then he pulls stunts like these and make me wish that the next victim of murder is him, not being totally serious about it either.

    "Sometimes I wish you would use your brain for thinking instead of a place to grow your hair."

    Kendra spoke as we got out of his car and walked inside of his home, Connor only laughed it off and walked to the front door so that he could unlock the door and let us all inside, man, I'll be praying extra hard before I go to sleep tonight.
   When we got inside, we all walked up the stairs and got into his bedroom, where I sat down on his bean bag and watched as he, JJ and Leo gathered around his bed as he placed the paper from the school on his bed and another thing.

   "Yo, what the hell?!"

  Stacy shouted as she looked at what was on the bed, it was the paper and the stuffed snake that must have been on Genevieve's bed, I remember seeing it when I passed by her room, I could kill these boys right now.
   Why can't they ever think, especially when it comes to stuff like this?

    "Oh my Lord, I can't even look!"

  Kendra breathed out as she turned around and covered her eyes from what she had just seen, she didn't waste a single second before getting down on to her knees and began to pray that nobody got any bad luck.
   After five minutes of the boys plotting what they were going to do with the two items, I joined Kendra on my knees and we joined hands in praying for protection, why couldn't I have been blessed with better and smarter friends? Why was I cursed with, with three idiots?

   The world may truly never know, and that is the truth beyond all truths, or something like that.
  Stacy began to reprimand them for the things that they were doing and for what they were thinking of doing, they don't know how bad the consequences could get if they didn't put the things back.

    "I seriously can't see this."

  I muttered to myself as I kept my eyes glued on the stuffed snake, JJ looked at me and scoffed.

   "Then close your eyes, problem solved."

  I got up from my knees as they were starting to ache, and looked at him with an 'are you being for real right now' expression because is this child being for real right now with me? I hope he isn't or so help me.

   " Telling us to close our eyes after you set up everything for this one prank, isn't going to do shit at all. Also, who the hell are you trying to prank?! "

   I questioned, except the boys refuses to answer and gave me a look as if I was so stupid that the dumbest person alive could have answered this question with ease, I realized who the prank was for and walked out of the room.
  I am no longer apart of this prank, I know nothing and will continue to know nothing until the prank is over and done for, completely.