VII. Pranking Season

Chapter 7,
     Pranking Season
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " If you're gonna prank Kendra, don't go too far with it please. She's not as gullible as you think and it's just gonna be too much work for one little scare. "

  ~ Lorelei's POV ~

   Since it was almost Halloween, the boys and only the boys, would decide that they just have to scare someone just because they think it would be funny.
   It's not funny and you always feel like you're going to lose your life before they start laughing at you, sometimes I would scare them just for a change of pace and it would always be success.

    I don't do it often however, only because I'm too lazy to think of a new plan on how to scare my friends, and because I don't really have plans for the scared, I just hide in places and wait for them to come so I can pop out and scare them.
   Very aesthetic if you ask me, I mean who would want to stay in a hiding spot for hours on end until their friend comes so they could scare them? Me and a bunch of other people that I'm sure agree with me.

    But enough about the scares, I was hanging out with Connor, JJ and Leo because Stacy and Kendra have this project they forgot to work on and it is due tomorrow morning, so they couldn't come.
   If it wasn't for the fact that they needed to finish the project, I probably would have cursed them out for leaving me with a bunch of kindergarteners stuck in teenagers bodies.

    Which is a compliment if you were the favorite student back in kindergarten, but I wasn't and neither were my friends so I just that they'll take offense to this, sometimes I bring it up just for the hell of it.
    The guys were talking about who they really wanted to prank on Halloween and all fingers pointed to Kendra, even though the poor girl doesn need to get scared again, they want to do it anyways since she's the only one that would actually fall for it.

   "So Kendra it is."

  Connor states, snapping me out of my thoughts, although I was listening to what they were saying, I wasn't really processing any of it until now.

    " If you're gonna prank Kendra, don't go too far with it please. She's not as gullible as you think and it's just gonna be too much work for one little scare. "

    I informed them, although Kendra is very gullible and would fall for any trick you have up your sleeve, that doesn't make it any right for you to go ahead and still do the prank or trick you've been planning for.
   Sometimes it bothers her and I could see it all over her face, she's come to me many times to rant about how she isn't as dumb or as gullible everyone makes her out to be, she just believes easily and realizes that it's been taken for granted.

    There were multiple occasions where I had to tell the group that she's the same as us, and that it never mattered if she believed in the tricks easily, I mean nobody would love to be titled the gullible one in a friend group.
   Connor only nodded his head but it wasn't in agreement, it was just so I could shut up and stop nagging him about the way they're treating Kendra, Leo is possibly the only other person that treats her regular as well.

    Stacy treats Kendra as a fragile bomb, she doesn't say what's on her mind like normal whenever Kendra is around because she's afraid that whatever she might say, it will trigger something and they'll end up having an argument.
   Although I understand where she's coming from, I mean she doesn't need to hesitate, but I can't speak for Kendra herself.

     "Don't be a buzz kill Lei."

   JJ told me as he grabbed a can of coca cola and opened it, I looked at him and rolled my eyes before sticking my middle finger up at him, Connor snickered at the two of us before switching the topic.
  Sometimes I wonder why they call me a buzz kill for not wanting them to start issues with their pranks, at one point we almost went to jail because of them.

    "Don't go soft on us Lori, we all know you love a good prank."

   Connor said as he walked over to me, we were hanging out on the streets just because we had nothing better to do and we also wanted to wait for Kendra and Stacy so that we can all go to the mall and buy some decorations for Halloween.
  I wanted to decorate Connor's house because my house wasn't clean enough for it and well, nobody wanted their house decorated.

   "Yeah Lori, it's pranking season, nobody's safe."

  Leo beamed at me, I looked at him and rolled my eyes before nodding my head to notify them that I would only be apart of the prank just so they can shut up and leave me the hell alone, I'm not helping them plan this or set it in motion.
   Pranking season or not, I'm not helping them be fools just got a good laugh or two.