Prologue.

There is a dark empty place where time is not present and space would often distort, lies an entity who has been living in this place for as long as it can remember.

He is a spirit, an anomaly, a walking disaster, and can sometimes be called gentle and kind.

His kin are mostly called monsters by humans on earth as they felt threatened just by their appearance.

Every time a spirit appears, a phenomenon called a spacequake will destroy everything that is caught up in it.

He, however, can control his power unlike his other kin.

In that empty place full of darkness with no light, object, or anything that is considered an entity lives aside from him.

He would often create big shockwaves that would shake the void in its entirety.

Nothing could really be affected since he is a lone man in a lonely world where nothing else exists except his existence.

Bored of his life on the void, he created two gates.

One leads to the earth while the other one is the neighbouring world.

He went to the neighbouring world first as he was curious on how someone was able to create such a dimension aside from him.

As his curiosity got the best of him, he forgot to lower his Reiryoku which meant that the inhabitants of the neighbouring world noticed his sudden appearance.

"There are quite a lot of them here...around twenty three....one of them feels different though" he took a step and the trees and grasses were dying due to his intimidating presence.

He noticed it and lowered his Reiryoku as to not harm his surroundings but just as he was lowering his Reiryoku, some pseudo-spirits attacked him all together but got blasted quite hard.

"Why are you all attacking me? I didn't come here to cause harm" the male spirit said as the girls gathered together and began a discussion.

".... Hey, is he really a spirit?" The one with the long sword asked.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him." The girl with the war axe said pointing her index finger to the spirit in question.

"Eh~but his aura is too strong. I might die if i went there." The black haired girl with twin swords said, slightly terrified by the male spirit's aura.

"Why don't we test that out" the one with the war axe said as she pushed the black haired girl to the man as she came closer and closer to the man.

When she was close enough, she closed her eyes thinking that she was going to die but fortunately the male spirit caught her and nothing happened

"Eh?" The girl was surprised as she felt the man holding her closely.

Meanwhile, the man had a look of displeasure after seeing the girl with the axe pushed the girl in his arms.

It made him mad as he thought that that girl shouldn't live.

He let go of the girl and confronted the remaining pseudo-spirits and directed all his bloodlust to the girl with the axe.

She felt it and was instantly brought down to her knees which surprised her other friends.

"O-Oi! Are you okay?!"

"I-I.... Arrgghhh!!" She felt pain all over her body as she tried to resist it but failed miserably.

"I was thinking that maybe you'd be friends with me but after seeing you guys step on the weak i felt disgusted. I will make sure that you'll never be reborn again" the male spirit then dashed forward and grabbed the girl's head.