Chapter 19_A Change

(3rd pov)

A few minutes after the destruction of that airship, the twins decided to trust Shido and see how he is going to save both of them.

As they were thinking of how they're gonna be saved by Shido, the twins thought of repaying Shido for helping them reconcile and they thought of one thing.

They asked Shido to close his eyes because they wanted to do something and he did.

Closing his eyes, Shido then felt the twins kiss him which took him aback.

They then told him that it's their way of being thankful for helping them.

Unexpectedly, the astral dresses that the twins wore glowed and disappeared which shocked them as they tried to hide from Shido.

" H-Hold on a sec! That was actually what lets me seal your power, and-" Shido said, trying to explain why it disappeared when Tohka suddenly noticed something glowing and decided to check things out.

" Shido? I just saw something-... Wh- What are you doing?!" Tohka said, upset by the scene.

" Tohka! Wait i didn't do anything!" Shido reasoned but fell into deaf ears.

" Shido ripped our clothes off."Kaguya said and was followed by Yuzuru. "Lament: He's taken my chastity"

Shido tried to explain everything but ran away after he saw Tohka coming right at him.

Kuro and Miyuki then took the opportunity to approach the twins and give them clothes to cover themselves with.

Kaguya and Yuzuru were surprised to see them there and decided to ask but Yin interrupted them.

"It's good to finally meet you"

The twins looked at Yin strangely because they can't even feel an ounce of reiryoku in his body.

Kaguya asks if he's human but the others denied it which didn't really surprise them as much since his demeanor is too familiar.

"Anyways, do you twins know why i came to meet you personally?" He asks, curious about their response.

The twins looked at each other before shaking their, indicating that they have no clue.

"Figures..... Then I'll make it short since i feel Shido and Tohka coming here." He sighed before continuing. "As long as your with Shido you should be safe from harm."

The two were confused by his statement and asked him what he meant by that.

"Although you have been sealed and can freely roam the world now. Someone is going to take advantage of your vulnerability." He stated firmly.

" You can still use a little bit of your reiryoku but that would be quite difficult for you to use large amount of power since your current powers are being limited due to the sealing. "

Kaguya who has been listening to him suddenly noticed something and so she decided to ask him.

"How do you know Shido?"

Kurumi just listened to them while keeping Miyuki company as well as Kuro who seemed to want to sleep.

The twins looked at each other, thinking of what they should do which troubles them because their wish of living together might prove to be difficult than it seems.

However, Yin just reassured them with a smile before stating. "Well, if you're interested. Why not give us a visit once your comfortable with your new place."

Kuro then gave them a paper containing their address and a phone number in case they need it.

The twins took the paper and glanced at Yin and Kuro before looking over what was written on the paper.