Chapter 3_A Date with her

(Kuro pov)

Ahh! I'm bored, so bored. If i could sell my boredom i swear i could make a living out of it.

Yin-nii just went and invited that woman to live with us.

To be honest, i can't trust her and i definitely will stay away from her.

She has been acting strange since yesterday and it's creeping me out.

She kept on helping me, watching me, and sometimes even teasing me until I got annoyed by it.

Our first meeting was very bad, i know, but i just can't forget the smell of a killer from her.

"Ugh~ what am i going to do, Yin-nii~"

I kept playing games online until i had a risky and potentially reckless idea.

"Let's try going to school. I haven't been to one before and i probably won't be going to one if i linger around the house for too long."

With that, i decided to ask Yin-nii about it and he surprisingly agreed to let me enter school.

"Why don't you go with Kurumi? I heard that she was planning on going to school in a few weeks" he said pointing at Kurumi who was drinking a cup of tea with baked cookies on the side.

"Kurumi? Why do i have to be paired up with that woman" i said narrowing my eyes to see a smiling Kurumi waving at me.

"Ara~ don't you like me, Kuru-chan?" She said as i was taken aback by her reaction to it but recomposed myself as I continued my conversation with Yin-nii.

"*Sigh* can you come with me to school Yin-nii?" I asked him, expecting him to agree to it.

"Sure"

"Yeah, i thought so......huh? Wait, did you just say yes?" I was surprised, i didn't think that he would come along but i guess sometimes expectations just become reality.

"I did. Although I'm only going to escort you to the school on your first day and not enroll there." He said taking a cookie from Kurumi's plate and biting on it.

"This tastes good"

"*Giggles* I'm glad you like it. There's more on the kitchen if you want some more."

"Maybe later..."

Ah~ i knew he would say that, i totally knew it but it is still saddening to hear it come from him.

"You don't want to experience school life, Yin?"Kurumi asked as i quickly turned my head towards her.

That's right, if it's her then maybe she can convince him to come with us even if it's just temporary.

"Not interested, and even if i do go to school it would only bore me by doing the same thing over and over again inside a room where regular humans learn and grow"

And my positive expectations was crushed instantly but I won't give up.

I gave Kurumi a signal to continue persuading him as she nods in understanding what i meant.

"Ara~ then i have a suggestion for you, Yin!" She said putting down the cup.

".... I'm listening"

"How about joining the class as an exchange student"

"...... As an exchange student, Why bother?"

"I just thought that you should at least see what it's like to be in a classroom"

"I see....hmm...if it's temporary then i guess I'll go. I'll have to pull some strings if i want to enter, huh. Seems like a lot of work"

"I'm sure you can do it, Yin-nii!"