Chapter 11_ Mama?

(3rd pov)

"*Sigh* Don't blame for this"

After he said that, he grabbed Kurumi's hand and pulled her as she was quickly pinned down by Yin on the bed.

Kurumi blushed from this as she averted eye contact by looking to the side and Yin smirked then got closer to her ear as his breathing is heard by her which made it even difficult for her to compose herself.

"Oh! Where did my sadistic nightmare go, i wonder?" He said, smirking as his face was inches away from hers.

"Ara~ are you sure that you have the guts to continue this?" She asked, still averting her gaze from him.

Hearing this, Yin chuckled as he then got even closer to her as their foreheads touched each other.

"Do you want me to continue~?"  He asked, clearly in a teasing manner which made it difficult for her to answer.

"W-Well–" she was about to reply when Miyuki suddenly barged in again without knocking as she saw Yin pinning an embarrassed Kurumi on the bed.

"Papa, what are you doing?" She asked, innocently as she tilted her head to the side.

"It's nothing, just having fun with your mother that's all"  he nonchalantly replied as if it was the normal thing to do while the 'mother' in question is blushing intensely.

"Fweh?" Kurumi blurted out.

"M-Mama?" Miyuki said, surprised as she didn't know that she had one to begin with

" W-W-Wait a minute! What do you mean by that, Yin? I haven't even....done it with you" Kurumi frantically said, flustered after saying the last part of her statement.

"*Smirks* Were you expecting it?" He asked.

" N-No! Of course not"  she denied as she covers her embarrassed face.

" Oh! Really? Well, that's a disappointment. I was actually looking forward to it" he teasingly said,

" P-Papa? What are you two talking about?*

"Oh! Sorry Miyu but it's adult stuff. Maybe when you grow older I'll tell you"

"O-Okay. Wait, Papa, Kuro-nee is waiting for you in the living room."

"Alright, would you kindly wait for us there?"

"Uhm.... What about M-Mama?"

"Oh! We'll go there, now off you go, Miyu"

Miyuki reluctantly agreed and went to te living room where Kuro was playing games.

After she left, Kurumi immediately pulled Yin by the collar as she asked him what he meant by earlier.

Yin casually replied with a question of his own saying...

"You don't want to?"

"I... Uhh... Don't mind but you could've at least told me something about this."

"Oh! But it wouldn't be much of a surprise if i told you, right?"

"Geh, that's....true i guess. So, who's the real mother of that child?"

"She doesn't have one"

"Huh?"

"I made her myself. She was only born a few days ago and i took her in as my daughter."

"So... you're saying that she's a full fledged spirit?"

"Yeah, unlike other spirits that you've encountered in the past. Me, Kuro, and Miyuki are pure spirits with our bodies that are almost made up of reiryoku."