BIO

Name: Yin Xiao
Alias: Kai Akatsuki

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Species': True/Primordial Spirit

Codename: Emperor

Personality
He is kind and can sometimes be careless as he is still new to society and doesn't like to put too much effort into doing anything. But if he thinks that it is necessary to do it then he will do it without fail.

He is quite the loner as he doesn't want a lot of friends. He does consider the spirits as friends however, there are some exceptions to this as he does not trust most of them.

He is good to people who treat him in a good way but he becomes a different person when the person is his enemy or if he treats one as an enemy.

He doesn't like DEM or more like he hated it as he have seen how horrible and selfish the people are and have seen how they treated the spirits like lab rats.

Like/s: Good food, Sleep, Relax, Wander, Non-alcoholic Drinks, Sweets,

Dislike/s: Bad food, Rude people, Being interrupted, Bad people, Arrogant people, betrayal, traitors,

Appearance:

Human form( Sealed state)

The cat in that picture is also going to be a part of the story if you've read the prologue of the story then you would probably know the reason

Spirit form ( Astral Suit/Armor?)

His eye color changes every time he uses his original powers which is definitely not angels

Red - the power to destroy anything that he wants and this doesn't limit it to just objects. His strength also increases by a lot.

Purple - is when he creates invisible attacks such as shockwaves, sound attacks, and sudden heavy impacts.

Silver - is his normal eye state to which he can use his powers but is not as strong as when his eye changes to another color.

Yellow - is when he looks into one's soul and can modify the function of its target.

Blue - is for when he uses barriers, it can be used to seal an enemy's power making them unable to use their power.

Black - dark aura will surround his body as he turns into an untouchable being.

Green - is for when he creates something that is based on his imagination.

Orange - he uses mental attacks to make the person think of their worst nightmares and also he can hypnotize his targets.

These three are his manifestation and are also linked to his soul meaning that if either Brahma or Shiva get stolen from him then the other will overpower it as for the middle.... Well, let's say that it's the power to control these two abilities and it is a fixed ability meaning it cannot be taken.

Brahma; the creator.
Vishnu, the sustainer
Shiva, the destroyer

______________________________________

A/N
So here is the new bio for my oc which is very different from the original i know but i wanted to change somethings in the story especially the pace since the original was a bit rushed.

I added some new oc's here as well as removed some oc's from the original namely Shizu and the inverse version since Yin is a pure spirit he will unlikely go inverse.

If he wants to then he can turn inverse without changing his mentality.

(I do not own any of the images above)