Chapter 1_Start

(Yin pov)

Hmm... It's been about 10 years since i moved to Tengu city and i gotta say it did not disappoint me.

My so-called sister, Kuro, became a full fledged spirit 7 years ago and it surprised me.

Well i actually wanted to create a spirit of my own i just don't know what it would look like.

I mean do foxes get along with cats? Since i have been thinking of creating a fox spirit, i naturally wanted to know if they get along well.

I don't want to create a spirit that's just going to cause Kuro a lot of trouble.

"Ne ne, Yin-nii. Let's go eat there!" Kuro pointed at a restaurant that we've been going to since the day we both came here.

We're currently wandering hthe city just to have some relaxation and i gotta say it kind of feels nice not being alone in this world

"Alright, don't eat too much or i will not pay for your meals"

"Okay~!" She ran to the restaurant fully excited.

"*Sigh* i feel like I'm spoiling her too much". I then entered the restaurant and was amazed by how packed the place was.

I looked around and saw Kuro on the corner, sitting alone and was having a hard time picking what to choose.

I made my way towards her and took a seat in front of her then looked at the menu.

"I guess I'll just order the usual, huh.... Kuro?" I looked towards her and she was still contemplating on which one to choose.

"This one looks good and this one looks delicious too. But i can't order them both since the price is so high..hmm should i just order some drinks? Ahh but that wouldn't really fill my stomach" she kept mumbling to herself as i try to get the attention of the waiter.

Just as the waiter arrived, i placed my order and pointed to the ones that Kuro will have.

He nodded and went to the counter then I looked towards Kuro who was still contemplating about what to eat.

I took the menu from her hands as i told her that i already ordered her food.

A few minutes later, the food arrived and Kuro immediately went and ate everything that i ordered for her.

I ate my food slowly since i have nothing to rush on and it is quite enjoyable seeing her mumch on the food that i picked.