Chapter 9_Kuro's Ego

(3rd pov)

"Hmm... Let's wait and see how strong this person is."

As they waited for a couple of minutes, a girl with the same hair and eye color as Shido appeared wearing a very familiar equipment.

"A DEM lackey"

"DEM?"

"Yeah, but the odd thing is her body."

"Papa, you pervert"

"*Sigh* don't take it the wrong way, Miyu"

They watched the girl fight off and kill Kurumi in front of them which surprised Miyuki except Yin.

Miyuki frowned after seeing Kurumi die in front of her and was about to take revenge for killing her but Yin stopped her.

"Papa, that girl killed one of us!" She exclaimed, furious after seeing Kurumi killed without remorse.

"Calm down, she's alive and is probably drinking tea in a cat cafe" Yin replied as he hugged Miyuki to calm her anger.

"B-But what about–" She was about to utter more words of concern but got interrupted when Yin told her what that corpse was.

"That's her clone"

Miyuki was surprised and happy that Kurumi is still alive and kept on watching the scene.

Even though she was confused by how Yin knows of her ability, she didn't dare question it since it doesn't pose a threat to them.

Yin noticed that Shido seemed to know the identity of the girl that just appeared as he listened to their conversation.

"How can you be so calm about this!? You killed a person"

"It's a spirit, Nii-sama. Plus, I'm used to it." She said, as she changes back to her normal clothes.

She then turned around and confronted Shido as she informed him of Kurumi being a special spirit.

"No matter how many times you kill her and what method you use, she will come back as if nothing happened, turn up somewhere, and kill people. So i have to keep killing her. Relentlessly hunting her over, and over, and over, and over–"

"Enough already!" Shido exclaimed, as the girl was taken a back by his shouting.

" That's not being ' used to it '. You've just become jaded."

After a few seconds of silence, the girl made a barrier as it then pushed Shido out of the area, leaving her with a corpse of Kurumi's clone.

As for Yin and Miyuki, they were intrigued to see what the girl was gonna do but they were disappointed when she picked up an ear piece and left the place.

"Papa"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think those two are siblings?"

Yin thought about the possibility and thought that it's weird.

"It's possible, they do have very similar features like their eyes and hair color.

"Also, she did call him 'Nii-sama' so i guess it is."

Seeing as the fight was over, they left the place and came looking for Kuro as the former could be seen arguing with Origami.

"Yeah~ i think we should head home first"

"Eh? But what about Kuro-nee?"

"I'll just message her that we went home first due to some.....emergency"