Chapter 15_Search and Destroy

(3rd pov)

Same day, Kurumi went out on her own to get some fresh air whilst Miyuki stayed at home playing with Kuro.

Yin on the other hand is on a foreign place outside of japan and he is in quite a rush.

He is currently in his astral suit, holding a sheathed red katana.

"I should have asked her to come along" he thought before noticing a slight usage of reiryoku nearby.

"Ara~ I'm always with you wherever you go, dear~" Kurumi said, slowly revealing herself from the shadows.

".... You're a clone, where is she?" He asks, glancing towards the clone.

"She is currently taking some relaxation in a cat café"

"*Sighs* You really love those cats, don't you?"he said, wandering in the forest.

"Do you dislike it? " She asked.

" Not really, i actually find it quite adorable"

"*Giggles* Ara~ thank you. Anyway, what are you planning? " She asked, still following him.

" Rescuing a captured spirit... Nothing major"he nonchalantly said which caught Kurumi's attention as she stopped walking.

Yin also stops walking and glanced at Kurumi who seems to be shcoked.

" Wait, you know where she is?! " She asked.

" Yes i do, since before i met you" he said as he begins to walk away again leaving Kurumi's clone alone on the forest.

Walking on a forest for a few minutes, he finally saw a facility that looked suspicious.

He used a little bit of his reiryoku before going straight at the facility

His plan was simple yet for others it's ridiculous.

Search and rescue the spirit before destroying the whole facility and anyone who gets in his way will not be spared.

"It's showtime" he muttered, letting his inner instinct take control of his actions.

______________________________________

(??? Pov)

It's so dark, i can't see a thing.

How many years has it been since i was captured by these people.

Everyday they would conduct experiments on my powers and i would always feel mentally exhausted.

I wonder how long do i have to endure this torture.

While thinking of these stuff i suddenly heard a commotion just behind the glass wall.

How do i know that I'm behind glass walls? Well, you say it's just part of my power.

"What's happening!?"

"E-Emergency!!"

"What is it!?"

"A-an intruder has found their way in the facility and is currently on a killing spree!"

"Tch! What were the guards doing! "

An intruder? Who is insane enough to actually oppose this organization.

"well sorry for being insane then, though i don't think i should even be apologizing about it" a voice suddenly entered my head.

Who are you, no, how can you communicate with me like this?

" How, huh.... Shouldn't the answer be pretty obvious to you by now.... Spirit of wisdom" the voice said