Chaoter 6_A New Spirit Joins The Family

(3rd pov)

He then began creating the chaos crystal which is going to be the core of the spirit and then let a bit of his reiryoku flow to the crystal.

"This should be enough. Now, unto the next part" Yin closed his eyes and imagined a figure that can really describe the words ' white and snow ' and began creating its physique.

The clear blue sky slowly began to darken as Yin raised his hand up and a strong wind accompanied by a strong lightning strike echoed throughout the island.

Seeing as the place has gone a bit noisy, Yin decided to put up a barrier that silenced the outside to keep Mio safe since her reiryoku at the moment is diminished.

Back to Yin, the physique of his creation is slowly taking form as it reveals a girl with white-silver-hair that goes to her lower back, she has blue eyes and a child-like figure.

Her ears and tail are invisible to normal humans because Yin wants to let her enjoy the world without making her worry about her appearance.

"Hmm

"Hmm... She looks fine, she doesn't seem to have any problems at the moment but.... Why does she keep staring at me like that" Yin waved his hand in front of the girl as the former stared at him until she suddenly grabbed his hand.

She just held it and looking at it before looking at him again which confused Yin as he doesn't understand what she's doing.

"Are you okay?" He said in a soft, gentle tone and smiled as to not scare her away.

She didn't reply or more precisely she can't because Yin forgot to give her the one thing that she lacked.

An ego and wisdom.

Since she was only born a few hours ago, she doesn't know anything and the only thing that she knows is that she is a spirit.

Her angel's name is Raguel also known as the angel of illusions and her element is mostly focused on water.

"It looks like i forgot to give you information about yourself." Yin placed his other hand on her head as he let a specific memory ran through her mind.

"A-Are you..." Her voice was as gentle as the wind and her demeanor had a cute and elegant stature to it.

" Hmm?"

" Papa? "

" Well, i did make her and she has a portion of my reiryoku so i guess i can be considered that but...." His thoughts were interrupted when the girl got so close to his face.

" Papa, are you alright?" She asked innocently as she looked at Yin straight in the eyes, worry and concern written all over her face.

"*Smiles* I'm alright, don't worry about me. How about you go and play around for a while" Yin suggested as the girl nods and started walking on water.