Chapter 16_ Curiosity

(3rd pov)

Evening came with Yin and Kurumi waiting for the rescued spirit to wake up.

Kurumi left a clone inside the room to monitor the rescued spirit and to see if she had woken up.

They are currently on the balcony of the house, waiting for the other two to come home.

"They're so late, are they still on that island?"

"Yes, they are. Kuro is exploring the island with Miyuki by this time and Miyuki seems to have activated a small amount of her power just to turn themselves invisible." He said, informing Kurumi of what they're doing.

"Wow that's quite useful."

"Well, it's better than just giving you hints that would take more time than it actually is." He said, taking a side glance at Kurumi who feels slightly offended.

"I don't know if you're complimenting me or insulting me"

"... It could be both"

Kurumi then lightly hit Yin as the former just laughed it off.

"*Sighs* Anyways, what else are we going to do while waiting for them to get home?" Kurumi asks, taking a sip from her tea.

"I guess we could make out" Yin casually said as Kurumi spits the tea almost hitting Yin's face.

"*Blush* W-W-What are you saying y-you-" Kurumi stutters uncontrollably, shaking as her cup of tea starts to spill on the floor.

"Relax, you're spilling your tea everywhere."

She took a few deep breaths before putting the tea down the table and confronting Yin.

"*Sighs* Please don't joke about things like that"

"Oh~! Then if i were serious would you consider~?" He asks, teasingly while wearing a smirk on his face.

" Hmm~ well, what do you think? " She replied back, trying to act compose.

"*Chuckles* Who knows... Maybe..."

They continued chatting leisurely before Yin sensed the sleeping spirit slowly waking up.

Standing up, Kurumi got confused by the sudden action as her clone also informed her that the rescued spirit just woke up.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, i think our little friend there just woke up"

" Ara~ then are you going to greet her?"

" I plan on doing so, wanna come along? "

" Alright"

They both went to the guest room and saw the person in it still on the bed, her head is still a bit dizzy.

"Good, you're finally awake" Yin said, gaining the attention of the guest.

"That voice.... Are you that man?"

"Who knows... "

"I'll take that as a yes then. "

" Now that you're up, and I'm sure that you don't feel any pain anymore. Let's talk... "

And so, Yin, Kurumi, and the rescued spirit talked to about the recent events as well as asks some questions with regards to their origins.

______________________________________

Meanwhile, Kuro and Miyuki just entered the baths and are very embarrassed because they noticed that Shido is in the woman's section.

The twins, Kaguya and Yuzuru, are also with him and are clinging to him as they try to seduce him.