Chapter 13_ Just A Normal Day

(3rd pov)

"Don't!!!"

Yin stopped for a monent before giving Shido a side glance.

"....what?"

"Don't kill her!"

"Why should i listen to you? This girl along with her squad had hunted my kin for so long that they had no choice but to hide."

"But that doesn't mean that you can just kill them"

"You know nothing of what we've been through so it's easy for you to say that."

He then made the sword disappear and look at Shido straight in the eye.

"Among all the humans that I've encountered, i entrusted you with the protection of my niece, that's why i helped you this time....."

Yin remembered a question that he had once asked of him and decided to ask the same thing again.

" Let me ask you something...."

"W-What is it....?"

"Are you a fighter?"

To this, Shido became silent and didn't answer which made Yin feel a little disappointed since he saw his hesitation.

Shido was thinking that if he answered "Yes" then Yin would strike him but if he answered "No" then he would kill Origami on the spot which made him hesitate to answer.

Yin sighed and left without saying anything leaving Shido alone with two unconscious girls near him.

Before Yin completely left the area, he glanced towards Tohka who was helping Yoshino to stand up.

Seeing as Tohka is doing fine, he left and appeared next to Kurumi who is enjoying her dessert.

"Finished with your work?"

"Yeah"

"That's good then, Miyu wanted to go home for a while now so she waited for you to be back"

Yin looked on Kurumi's lap and saw Miyuki sleeping comfortably.

"*Smiles* I see, then let's go home for today."

And going home they did.

______________________________________

The next day, Miyuki and Kuro went to the arcade to play some games.

They compete against each other as the crowd got amazed by their skills in gaming.

"Kuro-nee! Today is the day that I'm going to beat you"

"Heh! Bring it on then!"

They are currently playing a one vs one game, action game and Miyuki is about to lose for the third time.

"Kuro-nee, could you go a little easier on me?"

"Nu uh, if i do that then you'll never get used to this kind of play"

Well, what she said is true since Kuro is playing the same character for the third time and Miyuki was choosing different characters in every round.

Timeskip by Miyuki not winning a single round.

After they finished playing they somehow spotted the twin sisters playing against each other.

The game is air hockey.

"Ne, ne, let's challenge them!"

"Oh! Aren't you getting all excited over this Miyu-chan?"

"E-eh? Well, it's Kuro-nee's fault for introducing me to gaming!"