Chapter 2_Encountering Spirits

(3rd POV)

The next day, after Yin met Kurumi and teased her.

He went to a cafe to get some relaxation as he was joined by Kuro who had her console out, playing a game.

"Why did you even come with me, Kuro?"

"Hmm... I want to know what you've been up to Yin-nii. You wouldn't mind, right?"

"Could you give me some time to be alone for a while?"

"Yin-nii.... It's so lonely being left alone in the house, y'know. At least take me to a place where i can enjoy my youthful life."

"*Sigh* whatever you say, Kuro"

While they were staying at the cafe, Yin noticed someone familiar as he kept staring at her for a good minute before realizing who it was.

"Her gesture, posture, her looks and those eyes. Yep, that's definitely Kurumi" he saw Kurumi petting the cats as she smiled while doing so.

"What are you looking at?" Kuro suddenly went in front of his face and gave him a deadpanned look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Yin-nii. Tell me what you're looking at. " She turned her gaze behind her and saw a woman with black hair joyfully petting the cats.

" D-Don't tell me.... IS IT HER!?" she yelled gaining the attention of everyone.

"*Sigh* Kuro. Take your seat and keep quiet" he said in a demanding tone that sent shivers down her spine as she sat down on her seat.

"First of all, i have the freedom to choose what i want to see and second, even if i am looking at her that doesn't really concern you, right? Also go find a job and stop relying on me when it comes to money"

He calmly said this and Kuro pouted then ordered a drink from the cafe.

As time passes by, a sudden spacequake occured as everyone evacuated to the shelter leaving Yin, Kuro, and Kurumi inside the cafe.

Kuro was the first to stand up and walk up to Kurumi with her spirit armor on.

"What are you?" She asked threatening her as Kuro remembered a certain organization hthat captured and almost ruined her life.

"Ara~ did i do something to you?"

Kuro didn't like her reply.

" Ramiel!"

Sparks of electricity then starts to appear on her hand as it slowly materializes into a sword.

She pointed the sword to Kurumi's face as it was inches close to touching the point of the sword

Kurumi, who had always been calm had a look of surprise as she stood up and tapped the floor then called out to her angel.