Chapter 18_Reconcile

(Yin's POV)

It's been quite some time since we arrived on the island and found Miyuki and Kuro.

I have been thinking of scolding these two for what they did today but seeing as Miyuki seem to want to see the twin spirits i let it slide....for now.

Anyway, we are still on a tree branch looking down at the couple right in front of us.

I used my powers to conceal our presence excluding the two below us because i have sensed that two spirit energy is approaching our location in a decent pace.

I looked to my right and saw Kurumi looking at the direction of where the spirits are approaching us.

Suddenly, i felt a tug on my sleeve as i looked to see Miyuki staring at something from a distance.

"Papa, what are those big flying things doing?" Miyuki asks,

"Hmm~ i wonder~" i said, teasingly as i have already predicted that something is about to happen.

"Muu~ Papa you meanie!"

"*Laughs* well if i told you of their purpose here then It wouldn't be entertaining to watch now, would it?" I said, thinking that it would really be much better to see it than just hearing about it.

" That's....true, it wouldn't be fun to see if i keep asking about it. "

" I mean, I don't really mind telling you about their motive but there's really no point in knowing about their plans in this island since we won't involve ourselves too much in their business" i said, informing them of what they should do which is to not get too involve in this farce.

Miyuki nodded as i finished speaking and it would seem that Kuro and Kurumi has been rather quiet for awhile now.

Well, it's not everyday that i get to see these two being silent for a few minutes and I won't ask why they're being quiet.

Before i could even relax, a sudden burst of reiryoku had risen right below us and the culprit for this act are the twins.

"Looks like Shido messed up big this time" i muttered.

"*Sigh* the pride of these two are too high... Why can't they just reconsile and talk things out rather than just duking it out like some psychopathic battle freaks" Kuro said, a bit disappointed because of the twins doing.

"Let's not jump to conclusions just yet Kuro, it's true that they always argue or fight each other but deep down I'm sure that they can't accept the feeling of being the only one saved.... I'm sure that you've noticed it too right you two? "

Kuro and Kurumi nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I've noticed it as well. Despite their constant bickering and clashing, they still care for each other deep down. It's just that they have trouble expressing it," Kurumi added.

"I see. So, you're saying that they're just putting up a tough front, but in reality, they care about each other?" Miyuki asked, her eyes widening in realization.

"That's right. Sometimes, people just have trouble showing their true feelings. It takes time and effort to break down those walls, but it's worth it in the end," I explained, hoping that Miyuki and the twins could understand the importance of communication and trust.

Suddenly, another burst of reiryoku erupted, but this time it wasn't from the twins.

"Looks like our guests have finally arrived," I said, feeling the presence of a familiar spirit.

"This reiryoku...!"Kuro muttered, realizing that Tohka and Shido are nowhere near us at the moment.

I narrowed my eyes, sensing the familiar reiryoku drawing closer. "It's Tohka," I said, recognizing her energy signature.