Chapter 20_Bonding Time

(3rd pov)

The next day, Yin is currently on a stroll around the city with Miyuki.

Miyuki insisted on going out with Yin because they haven't been together for quite some time.

Yin was fine with it since he doesn't have much to do and he also wanted to take the chance to introduce Miyuki to the world again.

Miyuki walks by Yin's side, trying to keep up with his long strides while looking up in awe at the buildings around her

"Wow, this place is so big!"

"*Smiles* Well, it's been a while since we had the time for ourselves, what do you want to do? "

Miyuki continues to look around in awe, seemingly still taking in the sight of the city, before stopping upon seeing a small cat-shaped cupcake shop

"There! Do you like cats, Papa?" She points out the store with a smile.

"Alright" Yin reached his hand for her to grab on and she joyfully took it and they both went inside the cat cafe.

Miyuki's eyes light up once they enter the cafe, as she takes in the interior of the cafe and sees the many felines surrounding her

"I wonder how many different cats are here?"She excitedly turns to Yin.

" How long can we stay here?" She asks.

" For as long as you want" He replied with a smile on his face.

She immediately rushes over to a particularly fluffy calico cat and kneels beside her. She begins to talk to her, calling her a pretty girl and petting her gently before asking Yin if he would like to pet her too!

"Miyu, did you enter this cafe because it reminded you of Kuro who's a cat spirit?"

Meanwhile, a certain spirit playing games inside her room suddenly sneezed.

"Achoo!...... Ugh~ who's talking about me this time?"

Anyway, back with the two.

Miyuki looks up from the cat and grins as she nods in response

"Papa, you're smart! You figured it out!"

She looks back at you and the cat before looking for another cat to pet before she spots a cute little fluffy tabby and turns around to ask

"Do you want to pet him too, papa? He looks so soft!"

"I'm fine, just enjoy your stay here. Oh! What do you want to order Miyu?"

He asked, remembering that the place was actually a store.

After a small delay and thinking to herself, Miyuki tells Yin what she wants to order.

"I would like a chocolate fudge cupcake please! "

Then she turns to the cat next to her once she has given her order and asks if it has decided what to order too.

After getting what seems to be an affirmative response from the cat, she turns back to Yin with a grin.

"Alright, alright. I swear you're just like your mother"

He commented, a certain memory then clicked in his mind.

Miyuki tilts her head to the side, curious about what memory Yin is thinking about

"What memory does this place remind you of, Papa?"

Yin pondered before a small smile is visible in his face.

" Let's just say it's a precious memory that will be quite hard to forget. " He replied, as their order arrived from the waitress.

Miyuki seems satisfied with that answer. However, she looks up to see the waitress leave after bringing in their order.