Chapter 7_Entering The School

(3rd pov)

Yin and Miyuki arrived home and saw Kuro in the living room casually relaxing.

Kurumi was nowhere near the area so Yin suspected her to be where the fight was being held.

"Yo! I'm back" Yin said with Miyuki behind him.

"Hmm... What took you so long?" Kuro said, still solo playing an rpg game.

"What do you mean, i arrived home yesterday." He flatly replied as he went to the kitchen followed by Miyuki who was staring at Kuro.

"Is that so?" She responded nonchalantly while playing a losing game.

Yin sighs as Miyuki decides to speak.

"U-Uhm..." She stuttered, as Kuro heard a new voice and quickly put down her console and fixed her gaze towards the girl behind Yin.

"And you are?" She asked, narrowing her eyes to her.

"Ah! She's-"Yin got interrupted when Miyuki tugged his shirt.

"Papa, is she my aunt Kuro?" She asked as Yin replied with a nod.

Kuro, who heard this cleanly and clearly was frozen as she never had seen this girl before and her calling Yin ' Papa ' made her question who she is.

"I mean, Yin-nii isn't the type to go and adopt a homeless girl and he definitely isn't the type to.... Make... A child.... Of his own .." Kuro then remembered rhe day that Yin left and he didn't tell her what he was going to do.

"D-Don't tell me...." She doesn't want to believe it but it is possible because Yin can make spirits.

"Umm... I-It's nice to meet you, O-Oba-san" hearing this, Kuro's face hardened.

"Y-Yeah, likewise. Say what's your name?" She asked.

"M-Miyuki Akatsuki" She mumbles that would look unaudible to others however, Kuro, with her enhanced senses heard what she said.

"Hmm... So Miyuki, i have a favor to ask of you"

"W-What is it?" She nervously asked while clinging to Yin's arm.

Kuro, realizing that she might have scared her reassured her to not be nervous and said....

"Oh! Don't be alarmed i just want you to call me Kuro-nee. Okay?"

"O-Okay then, thank you Kuro-nee!" She joyfully jumped at Kuro as the former caught her and embraced her lovingly.

Kuro was surprised by this since she had not touched anyone herself besides Yin and Kurumi.

Seeing this, Yin smiled and went to prepare dinner before an unexpected knock was heard on their front door.

Yin told Kuro to see who it was and she nodded then proceeded to walk to their front door.

Although Yin already knew who it was that knocked he wanted to see how Kuro would react when a stranger talks to her.

A few minutes later, Kuro along with a beautiful woman with pale skin.

She has long, unkempt, pale blue hair which is tied into a right-side ponytail and blue eyes.

She wears a light white dress with a round hat with a white ribbon tied to the side of the hat.