Chapter 12_Sealing The Flames

(Yin pov)

I've been having fun here in the resort for a while now and i gotta say, having a peaceful atmosphere and a beautiful partner by my side really made my day great.

If only these things would last a little longer.

"Hey mister, wanna hang out~?" A girl seductively said.

"Hey miss, let's have a drink. My treat" a guy with a thin physique said.

"Aye! How're you doing hot stuff?" Some arrogant brat said.

" Can i get your line?" A timid yet greedy and lustful guy said.

"What is your name beautiful lady?" A playboy said.

.... Yeah, we're surrounded by strangers and it's getting annoying.

I could just erase them on the spot but there's just too many people.

I don't want to ruin her mood.....nevermind she looks so uncomfortable and ready to kill these guys.

"If you want to kill them just do it where not many people go to" I whispered, clearly indicating that i want these guys dead.

" Are you sure? Things might get messy if you let me do my own thing, you know‽" Kurumi whispered back to me.

" Yes, I'll take responsibility for your actions.....but don't take too long or Miyu might dislike you for it"

Well, Miyu won't really dislike her since she loves Kurumi dearly.

She might not show it but since i have some connection to her, i can sense what she feels towards someone.

"Miyu.... Hate.... Me..." She muttered as she stood up and gave me a knowing glance.

"I'll finish this guys and be right back" she thought and i read her mind using my ability.

I only nodded at her and she did the same then left while the guys that tried to seduce her followed with devious schemes.

Worried?

Well, a little bit but I know that she can take care of herself.

I chose her to be the mother of Miyuki after all and even if she does get in trouble, i will still save her.

The girls that was surrounding me was very annoying and irritating that i want to follow Kurumi but i decided not to.

I secretly used my power to erase my presence and the memories of the girls around me so that they won't know of what happened.

After a while, they left me alone as i waited for my dear partner to return.

A few minutes later, Kurumi returned alone and she seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"How was it?" I asked, curious since i didn't use my powers to observe her actions.

".... Fine" she answered, not specifying anything.

"What did you do to them?" I asked again which she answered...

".... Why don't you use your ability to see what happened to them?"

Well, i guess i can do that.

I closed my eyes and used my power to see the location of where she went then looked around the place.

The place was very unpopulated with almost no people walking by which makes it a perfect spot for her to do her own thing and then i looked closer to what looks to be stains.

Bloodstains to be exact, as it leads to a group of.... Humans? Well, I can't really tell with how much their bodies are decomposed.

There is even an eyeball in one of the guy's hand and their limbs are cut off from their body.