Chapter 8_A Traumatizing Event

(3rd pov)

Currently, Yin is taking a stroll in the city with Miyuki and Kuro.

He hadn't yet took Miyuki to the city before and thus he decided to take her with him.

Kuro just tagged along seeing as she had nothing to do at home and as for Kurumi, she had other plans or to be more precise she is on a date with Shido.

Well, her clone is the one on a date with him.

"Oh! What's that!?" Miyuki curiously asked as she leaned forward to look at an accessory.

"That is what you call a bracelet, wanna try it?" Kuro said as Miyuki looked at Kuro with sparkling eyes.

" Can i?!" She asked, excitedly as she received a nod from Kuro.

" Papa! Can i try it?" She asked, Yin nods and Miyuki dragged both Kuro and Yin inside the store.

" Whoa! So pretty!" She said, admiring the bracelet that is in front of her.

The employees of the store looked at her and smiled since they get to see a cute girl admiring the items of their store.

"Good day to you all, what can i get for you?" An employee gently and respectfully approached them and asked.

Yin went to confront the employee as Miyuki kept staring at the bracelets while Kuro was looking after her.

"Oh! We'd like to have a look around and see what you have in store. Will that be fine with you, my good sir?"

The employee was stunned by Yin's way of speaking and smiled.

"Oh! Yes, In that case, please enjoy your time here" the employee bowed before leaving them to wander the store.

Kuro saw Yin and walked towards him.

"Wow! You actually sounded like a professional just now" Kuro complimented as she elbows Yin on the side.

"I treat respect with respect. Nothing more, nothing less."

" Hoho~ well ain't that something. By the way, Miyuki has been wanting to buy a bracelet and a neckless. "

" Since when? "

" Just now.... She said that she liked most of them but she was afraid that you would scold her if she spends too much."

" How much was she gonna buy? "

" I don't know..... Hey can you pay for my purchase?"

"..... Sure, as long as it doesn't cost much."

" Alright! Don't worry, it's only a simple hair clip with butterfly designs on it." She then walked away from them as Yin went to Miyuki

They took their time to explore the place as Miyuki ran around and pointed at the things she liked.

She didn't really want to have them she just wants to look around and see the different kinds of accessories.

As for Kuro.... She got scolded by Yin since she tried to lower the price of an item to an unfair amount.

In the end, Kuro bought 3 butterfly hair clip and gave 1 to Miyuki.

As for Miyuki, she bought a yin and yang neckless as she gave the black one to Yin and took the white one.

(Fun fact: Black-Yin | White-Yang)