Chapter 14_Excuses

(3rd pov)

The next day.

Kurumi, Yin, and Kuro are on their way to school.

They left Miyuki behind since she can't come in to class and even if she can the other students would ask who she is.

Well, unlike Kuro who doesn't have a problem with Miyuki being with them.

Yin and Kurumi would be in trouble because Miyuki doesn't call them by their names.

Anyway, today is the day that their adviser is giving them an announcement.

Yin isn't interested on it and the same can be said about the two girls.

Well, normally, Kuro would be excited by the thought of a trip but after everything that had happened and experienced she naturally got bored of it.

Additionally, Kuro would always follow where Yin would go which is quite far from the country that they're currently living in.

"So, we are not going to join them on this trip?" Kuro asked

"*Nods* Besides, I'm not interested in cooperating with others.... With some exceptions i guess" Yin replied with a sigh.

"I can agree on that, i feel like if i join someone's group they would ask me questions that i didn't want to hear" Kuro said, annoyed by the thought of other people trying to pry into her life.

"Same here, it's quite annoying how they are only interested in me because of my appearance." Kurumi said with a  pout.

"*Sighs* Such as the human reactions." Yin shrugged and added "Well, i can't blame them for that since It's quite rare for them to see a beauty like you after all"

Kurumi blushes and lightly hits his chest" Oh, shut it you... "

" Ugh! Could you two stop flirting?" Kuro said, annoyed by their antics.

" Ara~ you jealous? "

" No, it's just annoying hearing you two act so lovey-dovey in front of me. It hurts my eyes"

" How does that work? "

" Dunno"

They arrived at school early and found that they were the first to arrive in their class.

Seeing as they have nothing to do at the moment, they went to the roof and watched the students slowly entering the school campus.

Once it was time to start class, the three of them headed back to their classroom and took a seat as they listened to their teacher's announcement.

Okinawa, that's the place that they're supposed to be having their school trip, however, it was cancelled because someone recommended that they go to another place.

"Arubi island? Isn't it a bit late for them to switch this trip?"

"Don't you find it odd?"

"I don't like how this feels like a set up by someone"

"Same here, i get the feeling that i know who changed this trip's course"

"What a coincidence.... i feel the same way"

They listened to their teacher's announcement as the teacher wanted them to form groups.

" Okay everyone! You will make a group of your own and in each group there must be at least 3 members in it, understand? "

" Yes, Sensei! "

After they replied to their teacher, most students went to Kurumi and Kuro's desk to ask them about joining their group.