Chapter 17_Scolding

The day after Yin met the unknown woman.

He is on the balcony drinking tea along with Kurumi who seem very troubled about something.

The reason?

Miyuki and Kuro hasn't returned home for two days.

Kurumi is currently getting worried about Miyuki because she hasn't heard of her since yesterday.

Of course she knows that they're fine because Yin said so but her anxiety just couldn't seem to calm down.

"Stop worrying too much" Yin said which gained Kurumi's attention.

"But-"

"Look, i know that you're worried about them and wanted to confirm it with your own eyes if they're really okay but being anxious like this will start to feel like a bad omen if you continue doing it" He said, not wanting to make her feel anxious about Miyuki's situation.

"Yin, I can't help it... I have lost everything before and i don't want it to happen again." She informed him, a certain memory then flashed in her mind.

Yin looked at her and noticed the discomfort that she was feeling.

"*Sigh* Fine, later this evening. We'll gp and see what they've been up to" He said which made Kurumi feel a bit more relieved.

Kurumi nodded and sat back down next to Yin as she leaned her head right to his shoulder.

".... You really love her, don't you... " Yin muttered, completely audible to Kurumi as she nodded in confirmation with her face slightly blushing.

" I won't deny that.... She means the world to me even if we are not related by blood" she looked down with half-closed eyes.

"Well, sorry to say this but she is related to you.... biologically" he informed her, catching her off guard as she looked at Yin with a puzzled expression.

"W-What do you mean, related?" She asks.

"I made her using my power and then used some of your reiryoku to create her emotions. The emotions that she's expressing right now are similar to your younger self. I'm sure that you've noticed it after interacting with her for a long time" he said, informing her about how Miyuki's behavior was quite similar to herself.

One thing that she noticed was how attracted Miyuki was to Kuro who is basically a cat spirit.

" I see.... So that means that she's my... Real daughter? But she doesn't have black hair like i do" she said, still a bit doubtful of Yin's words.

"*Chuckle* i guess it's time that i should tell you this.... The original color of her hair is actually dark-grey and the color that you currently see is nothing more than an illusion" he said, informing her of Miyuki's appearance.

" An illusion? But when i touched it, it felt too real. It can't be an illusion "

" Oh! Then i suppose I'll just have to show you her true appearance then. "

______________________________________

One day earlier, with Kuro and Miyuki.

They're currently on a beach, playing on the sea by themselves while also observing Shido and the Yamai sisters.

"Ne, Kuro-nee. Is it just me or do you also see that lady over there following Shido and Tohka everywhere.? "

" I have been keeping an eye on her for a while and it seems like she has ill intentions towards them..... Especially Tohka"

" Heh~ i guess that's another thing that i can write down to my notes. "

" What notes? "

" Oh! Notes about what I'm going to tell papa! "