Chapter 35: The Council

Yugo and his friends were travelling to Havenport in order to take the boat towards the Crimson Archipelago. They decided on the longer route closer to the shore, since the main road would usually have Rogues, ready to steal everything you had. Yugo was training to control his smaller Wakfu blasts better, while Shiroazaad supervised close by. He seemed to be doing rather well with them. Ruel boasted how he used to be called the "Fastest Drawer in The World of Twelve", as he pulled out a peashooter from his Haven Bag. He tried to show Yugo he still had it in him, but when he tried to hit Amalia's flower on her head he instead hit her backside. Yugo seemed to find this funny, Shiroazaad only shook his head embarrassed for Ruel.

Meanwhile in the Sadida Kingdom, the last delegate arrived to the scene. It was the Prince of Brakmar, who did not really agree with a guard, when he asked to see his summons. He looked like someone had just committed the most vile sin ever. The situation was saved as the servant of King Oakheart, Hoodie arrived to the scene, taking the Prince to his quarters. At the same time Adamai was angry at Grougaloragran, who had gone to the stables, trying to hunt for the royal Dragoturkey. He had instead gotten a face full of hoof. Armand was just having a conversation about it with Adamai. Master Joris and Qilby had a talk about the history of dragons, while Aeri was preparing mentally for the Council. She was absolute nerve wreck. Even if there weren't that many people there, they were still the Kings and Queens of their respective Classes. She paced back and forth in place, trying to calm down her racing mind. It wasn't until Qilby took her hand in his, that she was able to. He was about to say something to her, when Hoodie came inside doors banging. ;"Your Majesty! The last delegate has arrived!" He explained, to another servant, for he couldn't see behind his front hair too well. They then went to speak with the King. ;"Father, the last representative has arrived." The Prince said. The King nodded ;"For once on time, they must be eager to hear your story Highness Qilby." He said. "Are you ready?" He asked. ;"Don't worry, I have been ready for an eternity." Qilby answered confidently.

They were taken to the Council on a giant lily pad, as it floated on the waters. Everyone else had just gotten there, to take their respective seating. The lily pad stopped in the middle, as King Oakheart made his announcement: ;"It's time for a new era, and as so it is our responsibility to make it into a celebration, as we hear from our new comrades, I will now hand it on to his Highness Qilby." He said, everyone waiting patiently for his story. Qilby began by making a small orb of energy, raising it high in the air, making it rain beautiful bits and pieces of Wakfu, as he began his story. He told the Council what he had told to Yugo and others, about the Eliatropes, the Krosmoz, Mechasms, Orgonax and Zinit. Everyone listened to his words in awe. ;"And that is how our race disappeared from the World of Twelve, when the God's were but little children." He explained. The Eniripsa Queen raised his hand. ;"Highness Qilby, Excuse me, but how do you know that your children are.. Well still children? Are the Eliatropes immortal?" She asked. ;"The dimension they're in, there is no time, which is why I haven't aged myself." He explained. The King Sram asked: ;"What of the beings that attacked you, the Mechasms, are they still a threat?", Qilby shook his head: ;"No, and neither is the one that followed us here, Orgonax. They have been destroyed." He told them. ;"What of the vessel you used to get here? The Zinit? Is it still around?" The King Xelor asked. ;"Destroyed in the battle between Mechasms and Eliatropes I'm afraid." Qilby said. Memories began flooding Aeri's vision. Memories of the Zinit and how they used to travel from planet to planet, how Qilby would show her his new findings, and how he'd teach her things about different species. She felt nauseous but managed to sit straight next to Adamai who noticed her not feeling well. ;"Aeri? Are you alright?" He asked whispering. ;"Yes I'm okay.." she said holding her head. ;"Well you can count on us Sacriers to share your pain, join with us!" Sacrier King said. ;"You know our love towards dragons, your Majesty, your place is with us Osamodas." The King said. Everyone seemed so generous and kind towards them. Until the Cra Matriarch had something whispered to her. ;"Excuse me your Highness, but just how many children are we talking about?" She asked. Qilby smiled ;"Well if my memory serves me well, and I know it does: several tens of thousands." He told them. Everyone began whispering and murmuring in the crowd. ;"Who's going to take care of all of them??", "Where do we put them?", ;"Who's going to pay for all of this?" Aeri watched the scene kind of annoyed. Those WERE, her people they were talking about like they were a problem. Qilby too raised an eyebrow at them. ;"And how do we know that the Eliatropes come with PEACEFUL, intentions?" Prince of Brakmar said, clearly intending to make people question their good intentions. Aeri could feel her blood boil, but remained as calm as she could, seeing as Qilby said nothing either. ;"What do you mean?" Someone said. ;"What do we actually know about them besides the tales Highness Qilby has told us? I know that one of them started a revolt not too long ago, a child at that, who wore similar hat as Highness Qilby and that girl over there!" He told them. Everyone gasped. ;"I heard only a child defeated Nox the Xelor.." someone mumbled. ;"How do we know it isn't an invasion..?" Adamai stood up ;"I doubt Yugo would start a revolt, he's saved the world before!" He said. ;"Ah yes, saved the world from an Eliatrope device, the Eliacube! Which is being kept by the Sadidas!" The Prince argued. Aeri wobbling, stood up as well. ;"It might be ours but we sure didn't give it to him! It wasn't Yugo's fault he got it in his greedy hands!" Aeri said. ;"It wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for your people." The Prince said. "You can tell all the stories you want, but you can't expect to keep us in the dark and blindly listen to you. How do we know this isn't just some tactique from Bonta to attack Brakmar-" He tried to argue when Armand stood up, ;"Bonta and Brakmar are under a treaty! You have been at peace for a long time!" He said, the Prince of Brakmar tried to argue back until Adamai spat fire in the air. That did little to help, but proved a point. ;"How do we know that Sadida won't use the Eliacube against us?", ;"We want access to it as well!", ;"Where will we put all of those children??" , ;"Who will pay for all of this!?" They rambled on. Qilby seemed annoyed at this, as did Aeri who only listened with half an ear, to their arguing.

Afterwards Qilby was very tired from all of it. ;"That could've gone better..." Aeri said. ;"It couldn't have gone worse. Did you hear their accusations? We're a peaceful race. We're no invaders." Qilby said, rubbing his temples. Adamai seemed frustrated as well ;"It was as if they came just to argue some more with each other." He said. ;"At least the Queen of Pandawa seemed nice? Although not that Bamboo milk solves everything." Aeri said. ;"We really don't belong here anymore." Qilby mumbled. Aeri looked at him worriedly. ;"Qilby? Are you alright?" He quickly recovered from his slump as he gave Aeri a reassuring smile. ;"I am now, thank you." He said

Our Heroes continued on their way to Havenport until they saw someone fly up high above them. ;"Are those the Rogues ready to kidnap a Princess?!" Amalia yelled. ;"Not on my watch!" Percedal said, as he jumped high up in the sky on top of one or the big birds, they used. Evangelyne used her Cra eyes to look up. ;"Dally! Stop! They're not Rogues they're Cras!!" She yelled but he couldn't hear her. He began by raising his arms up high in the sky yelling: ;"Celestial Sword!!!" A big surge of energy hit the first rider sending his bird crashing onto the cliffside, the bird on top of the rider. He then jumped on another bird and kicked the rider off, whom Amalia had to save by making a giant flower to catch him. Shiro quickly flew up to Percedal. ;"Hey! They're not our enemies! They're good guys!" He told him, while he learned how to control the giant bird. Yugo portaled to the last rider and told them that they weren't enemies. ;"We're with Evangelyne the Cra!" He said. ;"Evangelyne? From the Brotherhood of Tofu?? By Cra!" The rider said, as he landed. They apologised quickly for Percedals behavior and explained the situation.  ;"Even if it's like this it is very nice to finally meet you lady Evangelyne." The rider said kissing her hand. ;"Our mission is actually about Cléophée." Another one said, trying to get his bird off of him. ;"Cléophée? What has she done now?" Eva asked frustrated. ;"She has ran away with two other Cras to form the Commission of the Golden Arrow, and to become as famous as you." He explained. "We were going to look for her in Havenport from the Trool Fair, as soon as we're ready elsewhere." He said. ;"Don't worry, we can look for her in Havenport and I'll send you an arrow if we find her." Eva said. ;"Thank you it'll help us a lot." He said, flying away on hid bird. As did the others. ;"THE TROOL FAIR?!" Ruel, Yugo and Percedal said all together, gushing about it for a while. ;"I guess it could be fun.." Shiro said a tiny bit of pink appearing on his face. ;"Um Eva, who's Cléophée?" Percedal asked. Eva blushed. ;"She's my sister." She said. ;"You have a sister??" Ruel asked. Percedal seemed angry at this, since Eva never once mentioned her sister to him, despite them dating. He refused to talk to her for the rest of the way. ;"Dally, I didn't have the time to mention her to you, there was.. your disappearance, and then your reappearance, and then I saved you from Rubilax." She said. ;"We know! You saved me!" He spat. Eva climbed closer to him ;"You can be really annoying when you want to!" She said. ;"YES WE KNOW THAT TOO, Dally the idiot, Dally the annoying. You all take me for granted, you always laugh at me! Sometimes I wonder Eva, why are you even with some Iop brain like me?" He said, Eva nearly cried. She hadn't meant it like that. Ruel came to de-escalate the situation. ;"C'mon now friends! No more arguing! We're here! At the Trool Fair!" He said, as they looked forward, they could see the amazing, beautiful, colorful Fair ahead of them.