Chapter 36: The Fair

As our heroes entered the Trool Fair, something was in the air. Tension, between Eva and Percedal. He still wouldn't talk to her, and she was trying her hardest to apologise to him. Rubi seemed to work as his right hand man. ;"What else do you want me to say? I already told you why I haven't told you about my sister." Evangelyne said. ;"Maybe apologise again, maybe it'll work." Rubi said rolling his eye. ;"Percedal I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my Sister Cléophée." She said in a montone tone. ;"Good, now if you excuse us, we'll be at the arena watching the games." Rubi suggested. ;"Excellent idea Rubilax!" Percedal said, waving his cape passive aggressively at Eva while he left. ;"So what is this Cléophée like?" Shiro asked Amalia who groaned. ;"She's the worst kind of brat. She once wouldn't even talk to me unless it was to insult me!" She told him. Shiro tried to imagine what she'd look like based off of the information given. Yugo and Ruel were having too much fun to go look for her. They played all sorts of carnival games. They even gave Shiro a Gobball plushie, which he embarrassingly accepted from them, carrying it around with him like a baby.

Meanwhile Percedal was at the stand watching fighters brawling in the arena. It seemed to be two Cra's against three Trools. The Cra's were having their butts kicked by the Trools who flinged them around like ragdolls. Hitting and smacking them on the ground whenever they got back up. They jumped on them in a full body smash, and hit their elbows onto their stomach, sending them rolling on the ground. One of them tried running at one of the Trools, but he stopped him with his arm, making him fall back on the ground. The poor Cra reached towards someone. A third Cra, who had been behind the ropes so far. He switched with her, as she agilely jumped into the ring, and began assaulting the three Trools alone. She was wearing a black and green tank top, with brown boots and black pants. On her wrist she wore a mini crossbow. She had blonde hair, braided on one side, and covering her eye from another. She swinged the first one to the ropes, and kicked him when he bounced back her way, she air kicked the other one in the face multiple times, and took the third one into a headlock. One of them got up and grabbed her from behind, whom she kicked in the face, until he grabbed her leg. ;"Oh no! Will no one come to rescue this beautiful Cra??" The announcer said. "Who ever let these kids on the ring?! Oh wait it was me!" The announcer laughed. "Remember audience is welcome to take part in the fight at any time!" He said. Percedal heard this and without a second of a thought he was in, just as the Trool threw the poor girl to his friend. Percedal quickly saved her half way by grabbing her in his arms. ;"Are you alright?" He asked. ;"Oh, hi?" The Cra said. ;"Time to show these Trools what we can do!" Percedal said hitting Rubi lightly on the ground, when nothing happened he tried harder. ;"Why doesn't anything happen??" He asked. ;"I Don't know, maybe stage fright?" Rubilax said just as confused. ;"It's the eye, it stops us from using our magical powers." The Cra said pointing at the Inhibitor. ;"Oh no, we're going to end in our underwear again" Percedal said. They then attacked the three Trools in the good old fashioned way. Percedal took one of them in a leg lock, while the Cra was hitting one of them in the face, from on top of the Trool's back. She then jumped from the ground using her hands, the Trool's head still between her thighs, as she slammed him down on the ground. The two then slammed down on the remaining Trool by holding each others hand and slamming their arms on his neck.

Evangelyne was looking for Cléophée when she heard an announcement: ;"I've never seen something so violent! The Brawlinator and Black Arrow are mutilating these three Trools! Oh what a massacre it is!!" She hurried to the arena, Yugo, Ruel, Amalia and Shiro in tow. When they got there Percedal and The Cra were fighting the Trools, Evangelyne came into the ring to give the last one a hit under the belt to save Cleo. The two then congratulated each other. ;"That was very well brawled for a Cra!" He said. ;"and that was very smart for a Iop!" She told him. ;"Hear that Eva? Smart for a Iop!" He told her proudly. Evangelyne sighed. ;"Dally you wanted to meet her. Percedal, Cléophée. Cléophée, Percedal." She introduced. Cleo began gushing about him ;"THE Percedal?! From the Brotherhood of Tofu?! I can't believe it!" She excitedly said. When she met the rest of the gang she got even more excited. ;"Oh you must be Ruel the Enutrof, and Yugo the mysterious Eliatrope!! You're very famous!" She said touching the ears on his hat. "Who are you?" She asked Shiro. ;"I'm Shiroazaad." He said. ;"he's a dragon." Yugo said. Cléophée jumped up and down excitedly ;"A DRAGON? I've never met one before in my life!" She said looking at Shiro carefully from head to toe. He tried to hide himself behind the Gobball plushie he had.