Chapter 50: How To Tame Your Dragon

Whe Alibert had his hands full with the restaurant and being the mayor, it wasn't exactly easy for Yugo, Adamai, Aeri and Shiroazaad either. They were mostly in charge if Chibi and Grougaloragran. Especially their training. They had made some progress as Grougal didn't spat fire at everyone he saw anymore. But he could still be quite the beast if he didn't get his milk on time. Currently the problem was that Grougal was a biter. And anyone who got near Chibi would get bitten immediately. They had yet to find a way to make it stop. Alibert had gotten his fair share of bites. Shiroazaad tried to teach him proper manners, but that had earned a flame right in his face. ;"I still can't believe WE have to teach HIM now. He was our Teacher and Father for hundreds of years..." Shiro said. Aeri picked the little dragon up. ;"It's weird to see him so small. I wonder if he even remembers us. Or if he has a feeling about who we are.. erhm, were to him." She said.

The little Dragon seemed content in her arms, as he began making himself more comfortable. ;"Well I sometimes can't believe it's the same person." Adamai said. ;"True.. Grougal was very calm and collected while now he's more... temperamental?" Aeri agreed. ;"VERY Temperamental." Adamai said. ;"So what do you think we should do with him now? We've tried teaching him not to bite us or anyone else but it seems he has too much energy to actually listen to us." Yugo said. ;"He IS still a baby dragon." Aeri argued. "A baby with very sharp fangs." She continued. They were currently walking to a glade where Adamai had set up some targets for Grougals practice. There were a few crudely drawn figures on some wooden targets. They were depicting enemies and monsters. ;"See Grougal, THESE you CAN bite. As much as you like. But NOT US." Adamai said Grougaloragran took a good look at the wooden figures before he attacked them biting down on them many times. When there was no reaction however, he quickly got bored of them and gave up. ;"Seems like it tired him down a little." Shiroazaad said until Grougal bit his foot. "Nevermind." He said with a neutral expression. They tried another tactique, they took a bag which they filled with Tofu feathers, and tied it shut. They hung the bag up so Grougal could attack it easier. ;"Let's try this then.." It didn't take long for the little dragon to completely break it down. The little beast still bit Adamai afterwards. ;"Ow! Grougal!" He yelled. Grougal simply giggled. "Don't even try to look cute mister. I know just what you're doing!" Adamai said pointing at him. Aeri pondered for a good while. ;"What could be good enough to check on, but not completely break it?" She wondered out loud. The boys all began thinking of possible solutions.

;"Hey Shiro, you wouldn't still happen to have that Gobball Plushie you got from Trool Fair?" Aeri suggested. ;"Of course I don't have that anymore...hahaha." Shiro said embarrassed, crossing his arms. Aeri could see through his flimsy lie. ;"Maybe he just needs a chewtoy. Like an Ouginak baby." Aeri suggested. ;"It's worth a try at least." Shiro said, going inside to get his plushie. He came back carefully plushie first towards Grougal. ;"Now please don't burn this..." He said as he gave the toy to him. At first the tiny dragon sniffed it, then he jumped on top of the thing to give it a good bite. It's wool made it quite bouncy. He couldn't really get his little fangs through. He tried and tried, but was finally forced to give up, when he got tired. He flew next to Chibi to nap. ;"Oh my world we did it." Adamai said. "None of us got bitten once!" He cheered. The others joined in on it. ;"Now if we only could make Chibi stop portaling himself to silly places. He's already learned how to do that." Yugo said. They all looked at little Chibi who was currently taking a nap. It was going to be a long day once he'd wake up.

Chibi could already use his portals to an extent. He could make a few of them at a time, but he would have no control over were he'd end up at. Which gave Yugo and others a mini heart attack, every time it happened. Currently he was at the roof, giggling to himself happily. ;"Your turn Aeri." Adamai said. ;"Fine..." she said, portaling as close to Chibi as she could without letting him see her, he'd sometimes portal away if he saw someone coming close to him, or if he got startled. Which would activate his powers. Aeri carefully made her way towards Chibi. ;"Okay Aeri, just careful. Slow and steady..." she reached towards him, when he portaled away into a tree. There he sat happily on a tree branch with some Tofu's. Aeri sighed. ;"Yugo you're up." She said. As Yugo began running towards where Chibi was. He began climbing the tree, and was just about to get him, when again he portaled away. This time closer it the river. Which really gave all of them some more energy to run after him. ;"Oh nonononono. Chibi. Chibi! Come here. Come to your brother." Shiroazaad called as Chibi sat just at the edge of the river. He waved a little at Shiro who was making his way towards him. When he was close enough he reached for his baby brother, and then... He fell backwards. However Aeri managed to throw a portal just under him and catch him in time. ;"Whoo boy. Okay, don't ever do that again little guy." She told him booping his little nose. They returned to the house, all tired from todays little adventure. Grougal immediately flew to Chibi to hug him and Chibi returned the gesture. ;"They're so precious." Aeri said. ;"Real precious little fiends at times." Adamai said. Alibert came from the kitchen to see our heroes all sitting around the table, fallen asleep with Chibi and Grougal. ;"They're so precious." He said, getting them all to bed.