Chapter 52: The Quest Begins

Yugo,and everyone else was safe and sound, Alibert got worried about Yugo because of his current state of health. Adamai and Shiro had woken up too, as the hit they received had knocked them unconscious for a moment. ;"But where are Master Joris and Phaeris?" Asked Evangelyne. ;"She sent Master Joris flying miles from here.. and Phaeris is still with her!" Amalia told her. ;"You can be proud of your friend! He was both powerful and honorable!" Jiva said as she descended from the skies with Phaeris' frozen body. ;"What have you done?!" Yugo yelled holding his head. Everyone saw the scene, and watched surprised and shocked. ;"Nooo!" Adamai yelled. Aeri began crying, as Shiro tried to hide his tears. ;"I warned you, it's pointless to stand against me.  Now I've made that clear I hope I have your attention." Jiva said. ;"Phaeris..." Aeri said. ;"She killed him! Stay here Grougal!" Adamai said, as the smallest dragon flew to his body, to mourn. ;"You know primordial Eliatropes and Dragons never really die." Jiva said as a matter of factly. "This little dragon for example was just thousands of years old months ago." Jiva said, picking up Grougal by his neck. He spat fire at her, she blew ice at him, stifling his flames. ;"and that gives you clear conscience over your recent actions?!" Yugo yelled. Jiva glanced at him. ;"Phaeris gave his life for me to spare you, and so that's what I'm going to do.." she told them. Percedal tried to attack her but she froze his feet to the ground. Placing Grougaloragran around her neck she said: ;"Now give little Chibi to me." When Alibert denied her, she pushed him away, taking Chibi by force. ;"Don't worry Alibert the Enutrof, no harm will come to them." She promised. "I will explain to you once more why I'm here. I need the seven Eliatrope Dofus. Bring them to me, and in exchange, I will look after your brothers." Jiva told them. ;"But we've told you! Most of them are inaccessible!" Yugo yelled angrily. ;"They are however more accessible than the seven guarded by Ogrest on top of Mount Zinit, and frankly Yugo, that's your problem." Jiva told him. "I've been watching you. Despite your young age, you seem to be able to overcome any challenge. Nothing's impossible for an Eliatrope right?" She said. Alibert tried to get closer to Chibi and Grougal, but failed due to the hits inflicted by Jiva. "I'll be waiting for you at the Frigost gates on the first of Martalo. You keep your end of the bargain, and I'll keep mine." She explained. ;"Dad!" Chibi yelled. ;"Goodluck I wish you great success in your new quest!" She said before she disappeared into a vortex of snow.

Phaeris' energy began rising up from his body. He began speaking. ;"Don't worry Yugo. It was time for Phaeris to to return to his Dofus and begin a new life." He said. "Phaeris is happy to have sacrificed himself for his friends. But if he must be completely honest, he must admit that his greatest joy will be rejoining the soul of his sister. Mina and Phaeris have been apart for too long. Phaeris knows what Jiva asked of you, and he knows his brothers and sister will take care of his people's seven Dofus." He explained. ;"But Phaeris. What she asked of us is impossible!" Aeri told him. ;"We do not know where the Dofus are... except for Qilby, and Shinonome's one which is on Emrub.. and Aeri and Shiroazaad's one." Yugo said. ;"There is an item which will help you find the Eliatrope Dofus. If you manage to get it, you will be able to fulfill your part of the mission." Phaeris said. "This item is hidden in Mount Zinit inside the ship. It's not difficult to find but.. watch out for the protectors of Zinit.." He told them before disappearing. Everyone was ready to help the crew to save Chibi and Grougal especially Kabrok, Kriss and Pandiego. Alibert however made a point about how most of them would only hinder the Brotherhood of Tofu, if they decided to go with them. As most of them weren't even fighters. Some disagreed with that notion, like Justice Knight and hid Father who WERE fighters. But when Amalia asked where they were during the fight the only answer she got was: ;"Well we can't fly." Yugo was feeling guilty about being born an Eliatrope ;"None of this would've happened." He said. Aeri placed her hands on Yugo's shoulders reassuringly. ;"It's not your fault little brother. You're a great hero who has always protected those in need." She said. ;"But Nox almost killed my friends, my father to get the Eliacube, Qilby nearly managed to destroy the world.." Yugo said. Aeri couldn't figure out what to say to that, so Alibert stepped in: ;"But you stopped them Yugo, and you wouldn't have been able to without your Eliatrope powers. You need to understand, your strength doesn't come from your origins. It comes from here." He pointed at his chest. "You have heart Yugo regardless where you're from." He told him. They hugged.

Eva was speaking with Percedal about whether going with Yugo was the correct choice. Percedal told her he couldn't go against his true warrior nature. Eva did not like that, she stormed off, not even speaking to Amalia, who had gone to see how they were doing. She immediately blamed Percedal of it. Ruel and Alibert spoke about the latter joining in on the adventure. But Alibert simply said: ; after twelve years in the kitchen, I can hardly even lift my shovel anymore.." He didn't wish to become a burden to the rest of the group. Joris had returned from his little flight. Yugo filled him in in what had happened, and Joris wished to come with him on the quest, as his help could be very useful. Shiro and Aeri, of course were going to go with them as well. ;"They're our little brothers too. We'll help however we can!" Aeri declared. Shiroazaad nodded confidently. And so, our heroes got ready for the next journey. Ready to find the seven Dofus.