Chapter 53: Ready, Set, Go!

One hundred years ago:

A shushu named Djaul attacked Jiva, one of the twelve Guardians of the Months. He ravaged her Kingdom, and took Jiva herself as a prisoner. He had hated her from the moment he laid eyes on her. He had wanted to destroy everything she stood for. But Jiva wasn't going to go without a fight. Djaul bit her, intending to end her life, when another Guardian of the Month Martalo, Ulgrude came to save her. He had loved her for quite some time, and she felt the same for him. He began fighting Djaul with his Lighting powers, as Djaul commanded his minions to get him weapons. He chose a battle hammer. Ulgrude told Jiva He wouldn't let anyone hurt her, and that nothing would make him happier than being together with her. The two men fought each other with all they had, but in the end Ulgrude came on top, but it came at a price. Ulgrude's wounds were so bad, he could no longer move. Jiva, shocked and worried, could see no other option than to freeze him so he wouldn't die from his wounds. ;"I promise that soon my words will reach your ears, even if I have to search the whole world to bring you back to my side." She said, tracing her hand on the surface of the ice.

Currently:

In Emelka, our heroes were getting ready to leave on their journey. Alibert was there to see them off. He felt that it was even harder than the first time Yugo went on an adventure. ;"You have become a true adventurers, but this time you're up against a whole different type of opponent." He told them. "I know you're stronger than you look but she's a Guardian.. She's shown what she's capable of my killing Phaeris.." He continued. ;"Don't worry Alibert, we'll definitely bring Chibi and Grougal back home!" Aeri said determinedly. ;"You can count on us to find a way!" Adamai concured. Alibert gave the four of them a big hug, crying a little. Eva was having a little talk with their Shushu map Skribble, about avoiding any Deadly traps. The map told her he would "try" to avoid them the best he could. The Justice Knights had allowed them to use their tower for planning. Alibert gave Ruel some food for the trip and trusted him to take care of the others should anything happen, as he was his oldest friend. Once they walked through the Zaap portal, they saw just how far away the Tower was. ;"C'mon guys, we have a lot of walking to do." Eva said. ;"Did you think we came by foot?" Justice Knight's Father said, showing off a key to their train, which came soon after. ;"Your train is really magnificent, but it could be more environmentally friendly." Amalia said, getting on-board. ;"We're working on it Princess." Justice Knight told her.  Yugo couldn't stop thinking about Chibi and Grougal, and truth to be told, neither could Aeri or Shiroazaad, just wondering whether they'd be alright with their new foe "taking care of" them. ;"I do like going on adventurers, but I'm afraid they'll never end. Maybe Qilby was right and we're not made for this world.." Yugo wondered. Amalia came to reassure him. ;"Along with Adamai you were born from a Dofus, and a great destiny awaits you." She told him. "Bad people have always been drawn to power, but it has allowed you to accomplish many things! All the good things you've done have made a real difference in the world." She explained. ;"And each time we get stronger and more numerous!" Percedal added.

They arrived to the Justice Tower, and headed straight to the meeting room. They began discussing whether or not they should give the Dofus to a Guardian who was already powerful enough to kill Phaeris. As she would have the power of Gods in her hands. Besides the three Dofus Ebony, Crimson and Ruby, they had no idea where the others could've been. ;"But Phaeris left us with a clue, Mount Zinit! We don't have to spend hours talking about it, let's just go!" Yugo said. ;"What if we used the Dofus against her? Now don't all cheer at once." Justice Knight suggested. ;"But can we really control such a power?" Shiroazaad asked. ;"Whatever the plan is, we have to find the Dofus, we can decide what to do with them later. And before we leave.. we have to tell you something." Eva said. ;"We're going to have a baby!!" Percedal excitedly exclaimed. "A little Iop!" He said. ;"Or a little Cra!" Evangelyne said. The others were happy for them except for Amalia who was annoyed, that Eva didn't tell her right away. They checked the map for the route to Mount Zinit, and it seemed to be on the other side of the world, surrounded by lots of water. Percedal already felt nauseous just thinking about having to go on a boat. ;"We might have a solution for you." Justice Knight's Father said. ;"We were already thinking of improving our train in more substantial way." Justice Knight told them. "We have a a very special Shushu. With his abilities we could adapt the vehicle to suit our needs." He continued. ;"You have my attention. Would it sail faster than a normal boat?" Joris asked. ;"Sail? With the Shushu we wouldn't even touch the water." Justice Knight's Father told them. ;"There's only one problem.. the Shushu in question has never been tamed.." Justice Knight said. ;"I'll take care of the mission! It's perfect for I and Rubi!" Percedal said. ;"For Rubi and me rather..." Rubilax said. ;"All we need to do now is to divide the work so we can save time." Eva told everyone. ;"Me, Yugo, Adamai and Shiro will take care of taming the Shushu! I've done it before and all it needs is few well placed headbutts." Percedal explained. ;"I wouldn't miss this show for the world Percedal." Justice Knight said grinning. ;"I'll take care of the modifications to the train but I could use a hand.." his Father said. ;"Oh Ruel is well suited for assembly, mechanics and maintenance." Amalia said. ;"Good. Amalia, Aeri and I will take care of the food." Evangelyne said. ;"And I'll take care of the equipment." Master Joris said. After the meeting Justice Knight showed them their quarters, Amalia was listing things she'd need for the travel to be able to be comfortable. Justice Knight's Father told her there would be comforts for her, if her friends managed to tame the Shushu in question.