Chapter 1: The First Signs.

In a world full of superpowers there were those who used their gifts to save and those who used their gifts to destroy. Izuku Midoriya since a very young age wanted to be a hero. His inspiration was All Might the number 1 hero of the time and the symbol of peace. Everybody got their quirks at the age of 4 or 5. There were some who got it a little late at the age of 6. And there were those who didn't have a quirk at all. Though they were in the minority.

Izuku had a friend his name was Katsuki Bakugo. They both went to the quirk doctor at the same time at the age of 4 to learn what their quirks were. Bakugo's quirk was explosion. It allowed him to sweat nitroglycerin which he could ignite to create explosions. It was quite a powerful quirk. Izuku however was a cut above Bakugo. His quirk was the ability to stop and manipulate time. Such a quirk had never been seen before. So it had no name. Izuku named the quirk Stopwatch. A fitting name. However as it had no president no one knew how to activate the quirk. Izuku would have to figure that out on his own.

One day while Izuku and Bakugo were playing Izuku tripped. Just as he was about to fall his quirk activated subconsciously. Tine got frozen. Izuku's eyes remained closed for a bit more time when he finally realised he hadn't fallen or felt any pain. So he opened his eyes and saw that all the colour was gone from the world everything was frozen. Izuku got a bit scared unable to return everything to normal. He tried a lot of things and he closed his eyes and screamed "Unpause" and everything started moving again. Izuku stood there stupefied for a few seconds. But suddenly his surprise turned to delight. He had activated his quirk. So he started to think back to what happened before and he realised that he had unconsciously said,"Stop." The moment he said stop again time froze. A big smile appeared on Izuku's face. He said,"Resume." And time went back to normal. He had figured put the most basic functions of his quirk. Stopping and Resuming time. However there were many more things he had yet to discover. He shared the news with Bakugo. And both of them were elated. A bit later they ran to their homes and told their families about it.

And so had begun the journey of Izuku Midoriya. The Timeless Hero and the Eternal Symbol of Peace.