Chapter 33 : Origin Breaker (Summer Camp Part 3)

In the initial stages, when quirks had just made an appearance, some people were capable of causing untold destruction using specific attacks. These were known as Origin Arts. However these arts were lost in time. These attacks could reshape the landscape of an entire city. It could even affect a country.

Izuku and the rest worked quite hard, training their butts off. So Aizawa and the Pussycats decided to switch things up. They orgainized a competition between classes 1 A and 1 B, who had also arrived. The competition was simple. Each class would take turns to try and scare members of the opponent class. At first there were no problems. Everyone had fun, well almost everyone. Some people just wet their pants from fear.

After about 30 or so minutes Izuku noticed a rift in space. His domain was disrupted. He concentrated and realized that there were multiple people arriving. And they were spread all over the place. Suddenly a large plume of smoke appeared along with raging flames. Izuku looked at Aizawa, who gave him a discreet nod of approval. Izuku blitzed into the forest. Two villains attempted to ambush him but yeah. Izuku rotated on his toes and delivered a punishing roundhouse kick to one the villains faces who crashed into the other. Both unconscious. He continued moving deeper. He took down a total of 7 villains by the time he reached the core of the forest. There he noticed a man covered in scars. His hand releasing blue flames. The man noticed him and shot his flames towards him. Izuku squinted his eyes and suddenly everything slowed down to a crawl. He calmly walked up to the man and delivered a crushing punch to his face.

He then used Space Movement and teleported right to the place where the most students were. He noticed a oversized racoon attacking Todoroki and Bakugo. He appeared above it and punched it so hard that it got indented into the ground. He then continued in this manner. Suddenly he heard Mandalay's voice in his head. "Attention all students. Villains have attacked us. We, the teachers, give you permission to use your quirks. Also the target of the villains is Katsuki Bakugo. Protect him as well as you can."

Izuku dashed towards where Bakugo had been but he only found Todoroki lying on the ground panting hard and gritting his teeth. He looked at Izuku and said," They got him. I tried to stop them but..... " Izuku put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed lightly.

After about an hour or so all the students had gathered. The police arrived and arrested around 30 or so villains. Some of which were actually quite dangerous. For example, Izuku while moving about had beaten a man unconscious in a single punch. That man had later been identified as a wanted criminal named Muscular who was responsible for the death of several heroes.

With this the Summer Camp which was supposed to be a relaxing training session came to an end, in a manner no one could've expected. As all the students had let down their gaurds a terrifying aura and killing intent washed over them. Izuku looked up and saw a man flying high up in the sky. He recognized that man. John Abrahams, an American criminal. Really powerful and completely insane with no regard for human life. He seemed to be preparing a large scale attack. By the time the pros reacted it was already too late. He had already unleashed the attack.

Izuku seemed horrified at the sight of the attack. He recognized it as the Origin Art : Thunderbolt Wyvern. He gritted his teeth and prepared a attack of his own. "Origin Breaker : Thunderstorm Hell!" He unleashed a attack that was equal in comparison to the attack John had released, it was even slightly stronger. The two attacks canceled each other out almost completely. Izuku's Thunderstorm Hell overpowered Thunderbolt Wyvern and struck John Abrahams, knocking him out unconscious and completely incapacitating him.

However unleashing such a powerful attack was not without cause. Izuku in the process of unleashing it had also injured himself and spent his power completely. He fell down unconscious from overexertion...

However what he didn't know was that he had gained a nickname due to this event. People began calling him The Origin Breaker.