Chapter 31 : Understanding Time (Summer Camp Part 1)

The exam results came in. While a vast majority had passed some had failed. Aizawa entered the classroom and told them they were going to go to a summer camp. Those who had failed will also be going but they were gonna habe to work harder than the rest. As a result those who had failed seemed terrified knowing fully well what awaits them. They all got on the bus which would take them to the camp.

Everyone was travelling and chatting with themselves. Well, with the exception of a few people. For example our protagonist himself. He was listening to music and thinking about time. He wanted to become stronger. But he was experiencing a bottleneck. He couldn't get through to the nex layer. He knew he was on the brink. He was so close and yet so far. He asked Lucius the reason, and he told him that though he had gained enough strength his comprehension was lacking. So he decided to focus on developing his time strength. He was thinking of several concepts relating time.

"What is time? Can it truly be controlled?" He kept wondering until finally he realized the problem he was having. Time was just like a flowing river. It could not be stopped. If you tried to then it would either break through the barrier forcefully or spil over. However what you could do was limit the flow. Reduce it, slowly but surely. He started experimenting. After a few minutes he realized something else. Time by itself could not be controlled. Which was why whenever he forcefully altered space time considerably it would cause damage to it. However, what about speed? Speed was an attribute of time. While time cannot be controlled you could control its attributes such as speed. He could increase or decrease speed. He could decrease it so far that it would go in reverse. With this in mind he changed his manner of approaching the problem. Within minutes the barrier which had prevented him from advancing to the next tier was shattered. He felt power flow throughout his body. Unbeknownst to him his eyes began glowing. In about three minutes the glow went away.

Finally after just a few more minutes they arrived at the bottom of a mountain. This mountain was where the summer camp would be. The bus went up the mountain for a bit more before it came to a stop. Three women in questionable clothing appeared. Some of the students recognized them as the Wild Wild Pussycats. A group of 4 heroes. They are relatively famous. Within a few moments one the three women, the one whose gaze was quite unnerving, nearly pounced on Izuku. Izuku being the kid he is, deftly sidestepped letting her go right past. One of the other girls, who introduced herself as Mandalay said, "Sorry about her. She is approaching the age of marriage... this creates a few problems.. hehehe.." 

No one noticed but a certain purple haired girl definitely did not like this at all. After all even though she may not admit it she had indeed taken a fancy to the green haired boy.

----------------------------

I am extremely sorry for not posting in a while. My schedule has been all over the place. And my health gave up on me. Ill try my best to post as regularly as possible...