Chapter 16 : Meeting The Past

As Izuku made his way home he felt something growing in him like a volcano waiting to erupt. Deciding to check it out he went to the beach once again. He took a deep breat, closed his eyes and tried to figure out the source of the power. He found it to be a small orb of energy pulsing continuously. He slowly opened his eyes and started to walk towards his house. Once there he entered his room and plopped down on his bed.
Slowly he went into a deep sleep. All of a sudden he found himself surrounded by people who he didn't know. There were 7 of them. Each of them were sitting on thrones. "Who are you people?" he asked. The people were looking at him and suddenly one of them walked up to him. He was a bald man who looked to be inhis late forties. He said, "My name is Daigoro Banjo. My quirk is Black Whip. Black whip grants the user the ability to produce energy tendrils from any part of their body and command them at will.  It is powered by emotions, primarily anger, meaning the greater the anger, the stronger the Quirk becomes. However if not fully in control of their emotions, the user runs the risk of losing control of Blackwhip. My quirk will be the first you unlock. ". Izuku replied," That's all well and good but who are you and what do you mean by unlocking your quirk? " Suddenly a beautiful woman in her late 30s appeared," My name is Nana Shimura. I was All Might master and I passed OFA down to him. All of us were users of OFA at some point. By now all of us are dead but a fragment of our soul still remains in the form of our quirks. As Toshi was quirkless you dont see him here. " Izuku replied," I see.. But who is Toshi? " Nana said," All Might's actual name is Toshinori. " " Ohhh.. Ok got it. " Suddenly he noticed that the dream world seemed to be becoming unstable. " It seems you're waking up. Well see you next tommorow. " Suddenly everything went white and he woke up.

Izuku sat in his bed for a little bit then got up and did some basic stretches. He wanted to try out the strength boost he gets from OFA. He got up and went to the beach again. After making sure that no one was around he got to his training. First he did a normal punch to understand his base level. Then he slowly started to tpap into the power from OFA. He kept doing it till he felt it spread all over his body. Once he felt it had spread all over his body evenly, he punched out and suddenly he saw a blast of air shoot forward at tremendous speed and split the ocean to some extent. Realizing that might be a bit too much he started to train his control. When trying that he noticed that the punch he shot out had damaged his arms slightly, nothing too serious but it was enough to cause serious damage if he punched out a few more times. So he reverted time on his hand fixing it. He spent the entire day doing that.

Finally the day came when they went back to UA. All the students appeared really excited. The moment Aizawa entered the room everyone went quite. The first thing he did was make an announcement, "Listen up. You'll be getting forms asking your parents for permission as UA is opening the dorms for the students for safety reasons." All the students got excited and went off about their day.

Once classes were done everyone made their way home to convince their parents. Izuku, on the other hand, went to All Might. He wanted to ask him for advice on how to control the quirk better. After getting the advice he wanted he went back as well, with quite a few ideas for moves and attacks as well as a trump card.

-------------------

Alright I'll make one thing clear and that is the fact that Izuku will become extremely op as time goes. Not that he isn't already. Also for those who are wondering how Izuku is controlling the quirk so easily well in the original time line he was quirkless so he had no idea how to control OFA. But here as he had a quirk which was probably even stronger and more op than OFA he knew how to deal with the quirk.