Chapter 23 : Learning To Be A God's Successor

The dream world collapsed. Izuku woke up with a start, his mind still jumbled up trying to process what had just happened. He sat up on his bed and noticed something felt different. He realized his quirk had undergone a inexplicable change. He realized that he felt as though he was in complete control of the world. As though nothing in this world could ever stop him. He was correct. Nothing in this world could stop him. However when you have the will of a god resting restlessly inside of you waiting to be free, the least of your concerns are people who cannot even destroy cities in one blow. Izuku was not stupid. He knew this. He also knew that this meant that he needed to become much more powerful. Suddenly a voice spoke in his head, "That will need time. For now focus on learning how to use Turn Null. You have barely touched the surface. You have gotten decent at controlling the time aspect of the will, but you have just scratched the surface. You will become more powerful. You will become stronger than i could ever be. After all I've already started working of divinising OFA. But for now learn to control the space aspect of the will. Till you become strong as gods I will hide the signature of your soul from them. I have been speaking to the holders of OFA as well. I'm going to train you every night in your dream space. You will need to become much stronger. Once you have some amount of control over the space aspect I will be able to transcend your soul. As it stands your sould is that of a normal human. Once I transcend it your soul will evolve into that of a Lesser Diety. You will gain a tremendous boost to your strength and will unlock new abilities. But that will come in time. For now go to class. I'll see you at night.. "

With this his voice faded away. Izuku sat there blankly. He remained that way for 5 more minutes. Once he got past the shock he got up, freshened up and got dressed. He went to class. After a while Aizawa came to class. He said," You lot did a decent job at the festival. But there's still one thing left to do. During the Festival several heroes watched your performance and have sent you internship requests. However before that you need Hero Names. You need them to be good or they can stick with you. I'm not good at this so someone else will be taking over for this. " The moment he said this the door opened up and Midnight walked in,"I'm going to help you guys choose the hero names!" A cheer rose from the class. One by one the students chose their hero names. Finally Izuku's turn came. He already knew what his name would be. He had thought a lot about it and decided it. He walked up to the front of the class with a board in hand. On the board was written, "The Timeless Hero : Fallen" He figured The Fallen wouldn't sound very good so he went with just Fallen. The name got approved by Midnight and he went back to his seat. Everyone except Bakugo had their Hero names by the end of the period. Bakugo kept choosing names with murder in it so he had to try again later.

Izuku flipped through all the application forms till he found one that caught his eye, "Gran Torino?" Izuku's eyes widened. He remembered something All Might had told him. Gran Torino was his mentor. The one who helped him control OFA. With this in mind Izuku chose Gran Torino.

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful. He went back to his dorm. He plopped down on his bed and pretty soon he was in a deep sleep. There he found Fallen waiting for him. "Welcome Young One." He looked at him and said, "What should I call you? Calling you Fallen feels wierd....." "Hmm... I see. Then call me Lucius. Well I hope you're ready. Cause you will very soon learn the meaning of Hell."

-------

Sorry guys I haven't posted in a while. I wasn't getting time. I'll try to post as regularly as possible but I can't promise you guys anything..