Chapter 38 : Symbol Of Power?

[Just to clear up confusion :

He is NOT the Symbol Of Peace in the story. It is still All Might. ]

(Begin the music above when I tell you to.)

Izuku remained unconscious for 2 days. When he came to he learned that the entire city had been ruined and there were many casualties, however, none of them were students. Only a few pro's had been KIA. He was also relieved at the fact that none of the hero's who had died were close to him in some way or form. However this relief did not last long. He remembered what the Adjucator had said to him. 

///Flashback Start///

The Adjucator had started walking away believing the fight was over when it felt a sharp spike in power. "Penance of Heaven, Eternal Path." The Adjucator just saw a fist appear before its face and the moment the fist made contact he flew back. He rolled for a good 50 or so meters before coming to a stop. Then he saw the boy it had been fighting standing, but something seemed different. It could see a confident and determined look in his eyes. It got up carefully when suddenly it felt it. FEAR. It felt as though it was staring death in the face. Izuku calmly walked towards it. "Descent of Heaven, End of Incarnation." He arrived before the Adjucator and slammed it into the ground so heard that the entire city trembled and most of the area around him got obliterated. "This is the end for you." Izuku coldly stared at the Adjucator. The Adjucator had realized it was going to die. But it started laughing as if it found the situation hilarious. "You can kill me Godling, but you cannot stop what is coming. He is coming. He will devour you and this world." Izuku stayed silent and pulled his fist back to deliver the final blow. "Judgement of Heaven, God's Descent."

///Flashback End///

Izuku stared down at his own hands. He began to think of the vow he had made. He had chosen his path but... was he prepared? Izuku clenched his fists to rid himself of his negative thoughts. He got up and walked to the room where Jiro and his mother were. He stared at them from through the glass and then got up. 

"Lucius.. Be honest with me. How powerful am I compared to these beings." Izuku asked in a solemn manner. Lucius remained quite for some time before he replied, "*Sigh * Not enough. Not nearly enough. As it stands they could kill you without even realizing they did. You couldn't even do enough to make them flinch." 

Izuku smiled sadly, "In the end I can't do it can I? Is it really possible to defeat these beingsby yourself..." Lucius stayed quite before he answered, "Do not underestimate the power of one person. One person was all it took to bring about the fall of an empire. One person is all it takes to build an empire. The number of people does not matter. What matters is how much that person is willing to sacrifice to achieve his or her goals? Is he or she prepared to give everything? Or is he or she someone who is afraid of losing it all and as a result gained nothing? Remember this. You have the power to provide all creation with life and light or you can cover all creation in darkness."

(Start music)

"So tell me will you give up? Or will you rise? Let them feel it. Your soul, your heart, your will, your determination. Burn all your negativity and doubt. Let the fire that is your heart, soul and will burn brighter than the brightest star. Let all you enemies cower and regret the day they became your enemies." Lucius said calmly. 

Izuku stared at Jiro and his mother as he grit his teeth. Lucius went wide eyed as he felt Izuku's soul starting to burn brighter. It felt as though all hell had risen to remind the world of its sins. Izuku quickly warped away into a destroyed part of the city as he let out all his rage, sadness, despair and negativity. A bright pillar of light, brighter than anything else in the observable universe, appeared where he stood. That pillar was the mark. The mark of the birth of a new God, an emperor among emperors. A being who would be worshipped alongside the Primordial Gods as the God of Time. 

This event was felt by all beings who had achieved Divinity as they all stood up to honor the birth of a new God. This was the moment the Symbol of Power was born. An eternal symbol, one whose existence was paralleled only by the Incarnation of Chaos and Cruelty, Kahrahk and the Tree of Creation, Yggdrasil itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back from the dead everyone. I won't apologize cause I know that is meaningless. I will try my best to post frequently so that such a long gap does not occur again. This is the Author signing off.