Chapter 35 : Fate's Revengance

"Well done. In the final moments during your battle you broke past your subconscious limits and achieved what we call limit break. It allows you to unleash 150% of you power in one blow but it is usable only as a last resort..." said Lucius to Izuku. "Well our time here is coming to an end. I believe I granted you a powerful finisher, a trump card if you will, at least till you become capable of using your divine fists. An old friend of mine showed this to me several years ago."

Lucius took in a deep breath as energy gathered into a formless sword. The moment the sword began to take shape the temperature rose violently as all creation seemed to turn to a seething hell. 

"I'm not the invincible swordsman, Jubei,
I'm not the one praised as a master of espionage, Hanzo,
I'm not the renowned caster, Abe-no-Seimei.
Why, out of all people, I, a swordsmith, was summoned.
For being unable to foresee that, this is your defeat.

Once seeking for the ultimate blade.
A blade of steel cutting no flesh, nor bones and neither life.
What I seek for is the clearance of resentment.
The cutting of bonds, fate and destiny.

That is, to free oneself from Karma.

Upon one's arrival are countless tools.
Carved over a thousand blades, forming a pile of swords.
This is the place where all paths cross.
This is the place where all desires flow.
This is the place where all deaths await
My whole life was for this single swing.

The heart of the blade is right here!
Take this, This is my Tsumukari Muramasa!!!"

The world turned to ashes and reformed into a blade. A blade that sever no flesh, drew no blood. It was a sword that severed the very fabric of space-time even fate itself. He lightly swung the blade and severed the entire reality marble that had manifested. 

"It was a beautiful idea, but it would never truly work, he was limited by the constraints of his mortality. But i am not. Just as you are not." Lucius stopped speaking. The dream world began collapsing signifying that he was waking up. Izuku nodded at Lucius and disappeared from the dream world.

When Izuku woke up he was met with Jiro and his mother. After a heart warming few moments, Aizawa entered the room alongside All Might. They informed him of Vengeance and the threat he had given. Izuku fell into deep thought. According to the police this guy has made no ransom demands, or other threats. It is as though  he just wants to kill the Heroes. That was when Izuku realized something. This guy truly does not want anything, other than to watch the world burn. He wished for society to lose trust in heroes and crumble on itself, covering itself in the chaos it itself had created.

That guy is not the enemy. We are our own worst enemy, our only enemy.