Chapter 27 : The Gaurdian (Part 2)

Izuku had spent a considerable amount of time training with Gran Torino. But what Gran Torino didn't know is that after training with him Izuku trained with Lucius. Not all training sessions were regarding battle though. Lucius also taught him about various deities and entities.

When Izuku saw that creature he felt that it seemed oddly familiar. Then he remembered that one day Lucius had told him about a kind of interdimensional entity called 'The Gaurdians'. They were immensely powerful. However some were weaker than others. These beings, though called Gaurdians, were not at all nice. They served a dark god. Their purpose was to corrupt worlds and harness souls.

The Gaurdian that stood infront of Izuku was relatively weak. It was a lower diety in terms of rank. In terms of power it was a tier 6-C at best. Izuku knew that though it was indeed weak it was still a handful for him. He was going to have a really tough time with this one.

Izuku went all out from the very beginning. However unbeknownst to him there were marks spreading all across his body. These marks were not at all ordinary. They seemed mysterious, divine even. Izuku blasted forward at the thing. He made use of all that he had learned. He condensed space into his fist and puched out. The Gaurdian, however, was no pushover. It struck out towards Izuku as well. Their attacks collided and they were both flung away. Izuku's hand felt numb from the collision. He clenched his fist a few times to regain feeling in his arms. He realized that things would not be very easy for him. He would have to use his trump cards. Izuku started condensing the space around his fist, which coused it to start tearing. His very presence created rifts in space. The Gaurdian also began gathering a huge amount of power. It created a blade made of pure energy and dashed at him. Izuku closed his eyes and waited. When the thing came close he suddenly opened his eyes and released a devastating punch. "It's over." He unleashed the more powerful attacks in his arsenal. He called it 'Lonely Heaven : Secular Existence'. It was part of a series of moves he was developing. He called it Divine Fist : Envoy of Heaven. This was the second fist. So far there were 5 attacks in this move set.

His fist collided with the blade and shattered it. The fist seemed unstoppable and continued onwards. It crashed into the things body and sent it flying. The Gaurdian flew back several meters and stopped. Izuku went over to it and saw a gigantic hole in its torso. It was dead. He noticed that the entire region had been devastated. The city was in ruins. It looked like a city from hell. Izuku made his way over to the heroes. The battle was finished. It wasn't easy, but for what its worth, it could've been a lot worse. The casualties were kept at a minimum.

A few day later the internship came to an end. All the students made their way back to UA. Izuku was no exception. He took his leave from Gran Torino and got on the train. He was returning to UA. He had already decided what he was going to do. He was going to enter seclusion and train hard. He was still too weak...

------In a pile of rubble-----

The Gaurdian's corpse was layimg under a pile of rubble. There was a gaping hole in its torso. Suddenly it's body started twitching. The hole started to repair itself. Within moments the hole was gone. It was as though it wasn't there in the first place. It blasted out of the rubble, even though it didn't have a face you could tell it was pissed. It stared in the direction where Izuku had gone and blasted off. The Gaurdian was yet to be killed, and it would not stop until it died.