Chapter 6 : First Day Of Chaos

Midoriya entered the room and saw something that was well beyond his imagination. A pomeranian arguing with a sonic rip off.... In other words Katsuki Bakugo arguing with Tenya Iida.  Well ignoring the two he decided to take an empty seat well away from the two. He noticed a yellow caterpillar laying on the ground... Deciding that it wasnt worth mulling over he just sat down. Suddenly he heard, "Hey! You're the guy who saved me aren't you!" said that purple haired girl.
"Well, that's what it seems like." He stood up and extended his hand towards her, "The names Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet ya."
"Likewise. The name's Jiro. Kyoka Jiro." (I am extremely sorry if i messed up the spelling TwT)
"Well. Its about time for him to step in."

Midoriya suddenly grinned as everyone saw a yellow caterpillar looking thing stand up. The caterpillar looking thing was actually a sleeping bag. Suddenly the man inside popped out of the bag and said, "It all took you 8.7 seconds to quite down. We need to fix that. My name is Shota Aizawa. I'm your homeroom teacher."

Suddenly he pulled out a PT dress from God knows where and said, "Put on your PT uniforms. We're gonna have a test of sorts. Meet me in the field in 5 minutes."  With this he walked out.

The class remained stunned with the exception of Midoriya who was still grinning and seemed to be quite amused as he left the room calmly. The class remained still for a few more seconds when suddenly all hell broke lose. Everybody started to scamper to the changing rooms. By the time the others reached the changing rooms Midoriya had already finished changing. He calmly walked to the field where he saw Aizawa was already waiting. Aizawa noticed him, looked at his watch and nooded, "Good. You're pretty efficient about time."
"Well Sensei. It's a must if i want to control my quirk."
"That so? I'm beginning to like you kid."

At this time the others reached the field and saw the unlikely duo waiting for them. Katsuki immediately noticed Midoriya, "Oi! When'd you get here!?"
"I've been here for quite some time Kacchan."
"Tch. Whatever you cheat."
"While I don't mind the banter we need to get this done with. We will do a series of tests to determine how good you are with your quirk." Aizawa interjected. "There will be 6 tests. A speed test, a strength test, a ball throw test, an endurance test, a side jump test, a high jump test. These tests are meant to make you use the most of your abilities."

The tests began. As expected Midoriya dominated the speed and endurance tests. He came 3rd in the side jumps test. 4th in high jump test. He shattered the strength measurimg machine. Finally the time came for the ball throw. Katsuki had been asked to demonstrate and he got a mind boggling 478 meters. A bubbly girl, Ochako Uraraka, got infinity cause she erased the ball's gravity. The the time came for Midoriya to throw the ball.
"Midoriya. Its your turn." said Aizawa.
"K. Let's get this over with."

Midoriya stood at the spot with ball in hand. He took a deep breath and threw the ball. The moment the ball left hia hand it seemed to disappear and all sound atopped. This continued for a solid 5 seconds when suddenly a thundering roar was heard which was the soumd of the ball breaking the soumd barrier several times in quick succession. Everybody was flabbergasted. Aizawa grinned like a maniac as he showed the meter in his hand. It showed Error.
"The ball couldnt handle the power and got obliterated. The last measured distance was 793 Kilometers." clarified Aizawa. Then he showed them a performance list. At the very top was Midoriya and at the bottom was Minoru Mineta.
"Mineta pack your bags. You're out." said Aizawa as he left.
"Today was certainly eventful." said Midoriya.
Unaware to him a certain mighty pro hero was watching him closely.