Chapter 4: Cowards!

Izuku's quirk is very useful and has a lot of potential however it has one problem. Attack power. It doesn't possess a lot of power to defeat an opponent. This however could be remedied very easily. He learned multiple different hand to hand combat styles. But he realised that wasn't enough. So he also learned to use a sword. One day while practicing he accidentally discovered something. He had subconsciously embued his sword with his time power. This caused the tree he was practicing on to suddenly turn to dust. However this was happening subconsciously as a result when he did that attack he lost the trance like status was in and the blade lost the effect. However he realised this was a very powerful and dangerous ability. It couldy potentially save his life if he were in danger. He trained and experimented for the next week and finally managed to get in under control. He named it The Timeless Sword. It was a strike which could transcend time.

Back to the present. Present Mic had started the countdown,"3. 2. 1..." The doors had begun to open when he started to countdown and finished when he said 1. Izuku, without even bothering about the other participants immediately, rushed in. The blue haired kid immediately screamed,"Hey?! The countdown hasn't finished yet!?" Mic retorted,"Do you think that there will be countdowns in real life. That kid's got the right idea. What are you waiting for? Go! Go! Go!" Immediately everybody started running. However Izuku had already reached the first of the faux villains. His sword struck out 5 times and 5 2-pointers turned to dust. Then he activated his quirk,"50 percent" time immediately slowed down to half of its normal speed. Immediately Izuku started to go after the faux villains closest to him. His could currently maintain a 50 percent reduction for 20 seconds. Then there was a 5 second cool down period. However 20 seconds were more than enough. 20 seconds passed in the blink of an eye. To everybody it seemed like everything suddenly slowed down to half of the normal speed while his speed didn't change whatsoever. They looked on in shock as he destroyed 12 1-pointers, 7 2-pointers and 5 3-pointers. So in total he now had 51 points. In order to get into the Hero course one needed just 40 points. So he had quite surely secured his position. So he got atop a building and waited for the time to run out. He was unaware, however, that a group of heroes were currently in the observation deck watching their performance and commenting. Everybody had been startled by Izuku. This seeming unimpressive kid was capable of defeating even some pros. That was saying something. The Chimera who also happened to be the principal Nezu suddenly smiled. All the heroes upon seeing that smile shivered slightly. They knew that smile all to well. Nezu looked at a red button near him. He said,"Well I believe it's time to let it out." All Might, The Symbol of Peace and the number 1 hero, said concerned,"Are you sure sir?" Nezu didn't say anything and pressed the button.

Suddenly all the participants were alerted. It seemed as though there was an earthquake. Suddenly a faux villain the size of a ten story building appeared. Everybody's reaction was the same,"Run!" Izuku however was different. He saw that due the stampede many people had fallen over. Suddenly he noticed a purple haired girl with what seemed like earphone jacks coming out of her ears. There was a large slab of concrete on her leg. She was asking for help however no one was bothering. This made Izuku furious. He immediately activated his quirk and time slowed down to a crawl. Izuku started to calmly walk down towards the 0-pointer. However while his demeanor was calm his aura was furious. His voice coldly rang out in everybodies ears,"Cowards!" With three strikes in key place on the 0-pointer he was sure he had destroyed it. He then destroyed the boulder on the purple haired girl's leg. Then he stopped his quirk and everything went back to normal. He asked her,"What your name?" "Kyoka. Kyoka Jiro." "Are you ok? Can you walk?" "I've sprained my ankle other than that everything seems to be good." "Alright. That's good." With that Izuku got up and the bell rang signifying the end of the Exam. 

Izuku was completely unaware of the heroes who had appreciative smiles on their faces. One of the heroes, who looked like he hadn't slept in years, suddenly spoke out,"I want him in my class." Present Mic who was shocked by the declaration said,"Aizawa, are you sure?" "Yes." This homeless looking person was indeed Shouta Aizawa, the pro hero Eraserhead.