Chapter 2: Gaining More Control

Izuku after figuring out how to control his quirk decided to trains once he reached 10 years of age. Time passed by quickly. The day after he turned 10 years old he started to think about how to train his quirk. He figured out that though he can use his quirk whenever he wished, the amount of time it remained in effect however was something that he could improve. As it stood he could pause time for just 3 seconds before time resumed by itself. The amount of time his quirk remained in affect was directly proportional to his stamina.

His quirk had a few levels. The more he practiced it the closer he got to leveling up his quirk. Realising what he had to do he started to practice relentlessly. Two years went by in the blink of an eye. His quirk was on the threshold of level 3. He could break through at any moment. Suddenly Izuku's eyes gained a strange glow. He had broken through. He experimented a bit and realised that he could do more now. Before he could only stop or resume time. But now he was capable of slowing or speeding up time. He could slow time quite a bit but not a whole lot. He could speed up time by about 500 percent. He saw that although he could do it, it made him dead tired after using it for just 5 seconds. But he could make something age 25 years in those 5 seconds. But this was just the beginning.

He kept training relentlessly for 3 more years till the age of 15. By then he had already reached level 5 and was now working on increasing his control further. He had also learned different fighting styles such as boxing and kung fu. You see though he had indeed a powerful quirk it had practically no offensive power. As such the only way for him to win a fight against someone was to learn how to fight. As it stood Izuku could stop time for upto 100 seconds. He had also discovered all the basic functions of his quirk. Now it was up to him to create new moves that would help him even more.

Izuku went over to Baguko's house. When he knocked on the door, his sister Katsumi opened the door. Katatuku and Katsuki were twins both in looks, quirks and personality. Izuku asked,"Katsumi-san do you know where Kacchan is?" She replied,"Yeah. He's in his room upstairs." "Thanks Katsu-san". Izuku ran up the stairs to Bakugo's room. They talked for a little while then both went back to their homes to rest. After all the next day was a very important one for them. Seeing as tomorrow is the entrance exam.