Chapter 10 : Know Thy Enemy

The week went by more or less without any problems. Occasionally there were some surprises but nothing worth mentioning. At this point they had all gotten used to Aizawa and his sudden exams. The moment Aizawa entered the classroom everyone went quiet. Dead quiet. Aizawa seemed as though he was pleased by their 'rationality' but soon suppressed it. "Alright," he began "Today-" right when he said that all the students sat straight in their seats, 'NOT ANOTHER SURPRISE TEST!!' Aizawa continued unaware of the students thoughts, "You're going to choose a class representative." All the students relaxed and got exited,'Finally a normal school event!!!' Everyone started chatting among themselves. All the students started to scream for the others to choose them as though it was a election for the presidency of the country and not the class. Suddenly Iida eraised his hand, "I say we should vote on who should be the President." Everyone sweat dropped at him as they noticed his hand was raised the highest.

After the voting was done the results were calculated. It turned out the class president was Izuku and a girl named Momo was the vice president. After the voting the bells rang signalling the end of class as everyone went excitedly to the cafeteria where Lunch Rush was serving food. Everyone had already formed their own groups and they sat accordingly.

Everyone was busy eating and chatting when suddenly a loud siren rang. "WARNING! LEVEL 3 WARNING! LEVEL 3 WARNING!" As the siren continued the students started to panick and started rushing out towards the doors. Izuku realizing the gravity of the situation and the consequences a stampede could have immediately made a plan. He told Uraraka to use her quirk on Iida who would go over to The corridor and calm down the students. His plan went like clockwork (pun intended).

While this was going on Izuku went over to the entrance gate. He noticed that it had been disintegrated. Clearly the work of a quirk. At the same time the teachers arrived. When they reached they saw Izuku kneeling on the ground and touching the ashes. He got up from his position and went over to the teachers. He said, "There's been a breach. Whoever this was they did this with clear intentions. They wanted us to know that they can enter the School whenever they wish and we cannot do anything to stop them... This is very concerning." Once he finished he went up to his class in deep thought, leaving behind a group of dumbstruck teachers.

At a undisclosed location

" Shigaraki, " a man wearing a tuxedo who lookied like he was made of clouds said to a man wearing a hoodie with multiple hands all over his body, "we are prepared. Everything should go as planned." The man know as Shigaraki started laughing menacingly as he said, "Tomorrow the world loses its symbol of peace. Heheheheeh hahhahahahahaha HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA."